Trip Report I Succeeded Last Time, So….

…Here I Go Again!!

We had an uneventful flight & we’re on our way!!
IMG_2865.jpeg

Something eventful just happened, though. Someone in our party(guess who) just realized they forgot their magic band!!🙄

IMG_2864.jpeg

Back at the Pittsburgh airport when I noticed they were both wearing Pirate hats. Go Bucs!!

We had a 6:45 dinner reservation(wanted to schedule it a bit later so we weren’t rushed) but since we’re making good time I pushed it up a bit!!

We’ll be there soon!! Hope to have you follow along!!

Minnie1986

donaldtoo

R headed back to Beach Club after lunch(I’m guessing to take a nap). The American Adventure was getting ready to start so we caught that. It’s been awhile & I’m glad we got to see it!!
View attachment 792091

J got a Cookies N Cream funnel cake-& finished the whole thing!!
View attachment 792082

With that the rest of us headed back. It is hot & E had some work to do.
View attachment 792083

View attachment 792084

View attachment 792085

Then I got a super exciting text!! @Figment Forever was hoping for us to be able to meet up. Unfortunately, our flights were not going to allow that. Due to weather concerns she switched hers. So horray!! We were able to make it happen!!😊😊😊
View attachment 792086
I had so much fun chatting with her & Ross!! And I’m go glad we could make it happen!! I just love the feeling of finally meeting forum friends in person & feel like I’ve known them forever!! I truly hope we can do it again & I would love to meet the rest of their crew!! And again, I hope you both enjoy your anniversary trip!!😘

In the meantime, back here at The Beach Club the lobby was bustling with activity.
View attachment 792087

View attachment 792088

View attachment 792089

I headed back here.
View attachment 792090

You really need to post a nap photo montage to show R…!!!!! 😅:hilarious:😉

Tiki Traveler

Rose Mciver Win GIF by CBS

You’re two for two now! Thank you for all your trip reports (even the unfinished ones). :)

One question - I’ve read that sometimes Beach Club balconies are shared. Did you have to share one? Or maybe it’s just the non-DVC rooms?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
One question - I’ve read that sometimes Beach Club balconies are shared. Did you have to share one? Or maybe it’s just the non-DVC rooms?
“Shared” balconies in any deluxe resort will have privacy partitions unless a room has multiple balconies (1 or 2 bedroom units, for example.) So while you may hear your neighbors you cannot see them (unless you creep under or around the partition 😉.)

cgersic

Wow, you kids sure got a lot done on this trip! I guess those extra Genie dollars make the difference? Sorry you had to pay it, but glad it helped S have such a great trip with you all. R is absolutely the King of Power Naps! Thanks for the report and we'll see you next time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom