Trip Report I Succeeded Last Time, So….

…Here I Go Again!!

We had an uneventful flight & we’re on our way!!
IMG_2865.jpeg

Something eventful just happened, though. Someone in our party(guess who) just realized they forgot their magic band!!🙄

IMG_2864.jpeg

Back at the Pittsburgh airport when I noticed they were both wearing Pirate hats. Go Bucs!!

We had a 6:45 dinner reservation(wanted to schedule it a bit later so we weren’t rushed) but since we’re making good time I pushed it up a bit!!

We’ll be there soon!! Hope to have you follow along!!

Songbird76

We never did Garden Grill with the family because A won't eat any of the food. We went there for breakfast in 2019 and the chef made him pancakes because he wouldn't eat any of the food and our server noticed and asked what he could bring us for him. I'd love to try it for dinner, but it's one that we can't really do with the boys because A won't eat any of it, and my husband is not a fan of most of it either. I think I need to just make E my standard travel partner and leave the boys home!! We have a much better time! How does the menu compare to Liberty Tree Tavern? It looks very similar. Is it? We (E and I) LOVE Liberty Tree Tavern.

littleroo

Good Morning!!! My vote is for HS. Head straight to TOT as I know you will🤣🤣🤣 Ride a few rides and head to Baseline. Get a buzz and go take a nap. You have no idea how jealous I am that you are eating at Brown Derby today. Hands down one of Den and my favorites! You must try the grapefruit cake! Have a great day! I am off to spend time with Bob Smith🤦‍♀️

riverside

Original Poster
Good Morning!!! My vote is for HS. Head straight to TOT as I know you will🤣🤣🤣 Ride a few rides and head to Baseline. Get a buzz and go take a nap. You have no idea how jealous I am that you are eating at Brown Derby today. Hands down one of Den and my favorites! You must try the grapefruit cake! Have a great day! I am off to spend time with Bob Smith🤦‍♀️
OMG-I about died laughing regarding the Bob Smith comment!!🤣 When we were there the other day(outside) he stopped to talk to R & myself as he was leaving. Rambling on about not much of anything.🤣🤣🤣

riverside

Original Poster
As soon as we got to HS I checked us in & immediately got a text that our table was ready!!
IMG_2926.jpeg

We started with the Crab Louie. It was amazing!!
IMG_2928.jpeg

IMG_2929.jpeg

R got the salmon. The rest of us got the Cobb salad. E got hers with shrimp.
IMG_2930.jpeg

IMG_2931.jpeg

I looked at wait times while we finished up. Rise had been down & just reopened with a 20 minute wait.

By the time we got there is was up to 30.
IMG_2933.png

IMG_2935.jpeg

IMG_2936.jpeg

By the time we got off it was an hour later. And it was super long hour for poor J who really needed to use a restroom. I told him I was more than happy to get out of line with him but he was a trooper & stuck it out. He made a beeline to the restroom as soon as we got off though!!

The heat is taking a toll on us so we’re heading back to Beach Club via the Skyliner right now!!
IMG_2937.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom