I saw monorail teal!!!

s8film40

They've been neglecting to add these to newly painted trains. It's a crime IMO.

I think they have just been forgetting, silver didn't have them at all and black they just forgot to do one side. They did get yellow right but the color is a little different. They have made mistakes on almost every train they have painted. I think it's time they give up trying to do this themselves and try to find an outside company that can do it right.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
They are? :lol:

I heard no air conditioning! CRAZY!

They couldn't make the tight turns required from the track and ended up ripping the skirts off the bottom of the cars due to lack of foresight.

There were some red faced designers! :lol:

Monorail_Red

Well it looks like in keeping with their tradition with repainting the trains they messed this one up as well, there doesn't seem to be a white delta on the first car but there is on the others.
The stripes are just vinyl from what I understand, they just have to cut out a delta.

They've been neglecting to add these to newly painted trains. It's a crime IMO.

Green was painted, but has it the logo to my understanding...
Same thing with Yellow.

s8film40

The stripes are just vinyl from what I understand, they just have to cut out a delta.

No there painted, I don't doubt they can fix it but they'll need to paint over the teal with white. This will add extra steps that could have been avoided if they did it right in first place. When they mask the stripe off they just add a template for the delta, now they'll have to go back and mask everything else off and paint the white delta over the teal.

boxesofschmed

I like the new color, its something different. Reminds me of middle school though :lookaroun blah. Anyways, hopefully there will be no problems with this one!

EPCOT Explorer

Seen a few more pics in other places....and it's nice, but WAY too light. Someone said it's More like Monorail Cyan, and yeah, I have to agree.

Still pleasing to the eye.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom