I saw monorail teal!!!

Mr.EPCOT

I still find it amusing that everyone calls them "deltas" when they're trapezoids. A delta is a triangular shape... I guess it's a word choice that's here to stay, lol! :)

It's how they've always been referred to within the Monorail department, too. :shrug:

Rob562

I still find it amusing that everyone calls them "deltas" when they're trapezoids. A delta is a triangular shape... I guess it's a word choice that's here to stay, lol! :)

Not that it's the actual answer, but in mathematics/science a delta (Δ) represents "change" in a value/variable...

-Rob

montyz81

This is great news.. 50% of the way back to a 12 pack! Did anyone see my question about the Monorail playsets? Will Pink ever be offered? Will they offer Teal and unnamed color or stop at the original 12?

EPCOT Explorer

Geometry!??!?:fork: Nooooooo.....:lookaroun:lol:

This is great news.. 50% of the way back to a 12 pack! Did anyone see my question about the Monorail playsets? Will Pink ever be offered? Will they offer Teal and unnamed color or stop at the original 12?
I'm thinking that they will stop using Pink and Purple, and just Add teal in.:shrug: Only makes sense.:lol:

TinkIce

I actually like the color of the stripe, it's a very pretty color :)

I'm just still sad that they won't be bringing back Pink and Purple; both colors were favorites in my family. I've actually ridden Pink several times. But I guess since Teal is made from the surviving pieces of Pink and Purple it'll be like I'm still riding them, won't it? :animwink:

plutoismyhero

I really do like this "teal" color or whatever it is...i hope if they get a new monorail its the color macaroni and cheese orange....its different from regular orange so they could just give it a delta

Main Street USA

I wish I could say I was surprised to see "some of you" being upset about the color of teal. Really. The color of teal. Should it be a darker teal? Should it be a little lighter color teal? Is that really teal? Shouldn't teal look like this? If it were real teal it would be good. Where is the 6th delta?

OH MY GOD.

If they want a delta on the 6th car they'll just cut it out of the damn vinyl. It's not a discussion. They already know it's different from the rest of the cars. It's not news to them. They'll do what they please.

By all means, though. Call them stupid. Same as the Space Mountain refurb. They're the dumb ones. Riiiiiiiiight.

WOW.

Mr.EPCOT

If they want a delta on the 6th car they'll just cut it out of the damn vinyl.

They are not vinyl. Refer to my comrades informative post from earlier in the thread below.... :wave:

No there painted, I don't doubt they can fix it but they'll need to paint over the teal with white. This will add extra steps that could have been avoided if they did it right in first place. When they mask the stripe off they just add a template for the delta, now they'll have to go back and mask everything else off and paint the white delta over the teal.

Main Street USA

They are not vinyl. Refer to my comrades informative post from earlier in the thread below.... :wave:
That's fine. It's painted like an airplane.

Still missing the point, though. If they want it there, they'll put it there. Still....no discussion to be had. They know more than all of you, and they also know MUCH better than all of you. They'll do what they want.

No decision within WDW management or in WDI has EVER been made based on reading this forum discussion. Some of you seem to believe otherwise.

All of that being said, and so that my point is clear, I have no problem whatsoever with giving an opinion about the color, the deltas, etc. The problem lies within calling the people actually RESPONSIBLE for doing the job stupid. Or saying they're doing a bad job when YOU know nothing about the progress or when it will be finished...or what the finished job will look like.

You're in the dark, and you're in the dark for a reason. It's not your job. It's not your decision.

EPCOT Explorer

I wish I could say I was surprised to see "some of you" being upset about the color of teal. Really. The color of teal. Should it be a darker teal? Should it be a little lighter color teal? Is that really teal? Shouldn't teal look like this? If it were real teal it would be good. Where is the 6th delta?

OH MY GOD.

If they want a delta on the 6th car they'll just cut it out of the damn vinyl. It's not a discussion. They already know it's different from the rest of the cars. It's not news to them. They'll do what they please.

By all means, though. Call them stupid. Same as the Space Mountain refurb. They're the dumb ones. Riiiiiiiiight.

WOW.

Well, excuse of us for having a discussion and wondering.:rolleyes:

:lol: No one in this thread is as upset as you are over our comments, so what's the deal?:wave:

BwanaBob

Zac...

Do what I do.

Read and laugh.

I find that most of us that have been here for quite some time now are just old and ornery.

BTW... I've worn-out some of my old Virtual Visit T's. Man I wish you still screen-printed them like you did back in the day. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom