I saw Figment!

CmdrTostada

I may be confused but i think that is what it showed. He didnt say he invented figment but the board said he won the inventors award for figment

Legacy

Originally Posted By Turbogames-

I may be confused but i think that is what it showed.

CHANNING INVENTING FIGMENT IS HERESAY!!!:fork: :fork: :mad: :zipit:

If that is the case, I am sorry but then no matter how good the actual ride is I am going to hate it. Saying Figment was invented by Channing is like saying Eisner created Mickey Mouse, downright sacreligious. Figment wasn't really 'invented' in the first place. He was a combination of what dreams are made of.

Man, I miss that opening scene of the original ride :(....

General Grizz

I'm with you there. I miss ALL the old ride!! :cry:

I'm writing complaints, calling, petitioning - everything - if they say that - or if I see Figment corrupted! :p

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I'm with you guys. I really hope good ol' Nigel Channing does NOT take the credit for inventing Figment. That's just rediculous!! :hammer: Can anyone tell me what the unloading area looks like? Someone on here said that was their favorite part and I just wanted to see if anyone knew what it was like. I'm glad I got an opportunity to see those pictures before they took them off. Thank goodness for being on the Figgie mailing list. GrizzyHall -->(I love your avitar!) You're really Ursus? Didn't they thank you for giving them those pictures? Wow! :D :D :D

juan

Originally posted by Kicker

CHANNING INVENTING FIGMENT IS HERESAY!!!:fork: :fork: :mad: :zipit:

Figment wasn't really 'invented' in the first place. He was a combination of what dreams are made of.

:(....

two tiny wings,
eyes big and yellow,
horns of a steer,
what a loveable fellow,
from head to tail,
he's royal purple pigment,
and there, voila!
you've got a figment

so take THAT Channing!:mad:

:lol:

Timekeeper

Channing Needs to be Replaced ...Now

That Nigel Channing character needs to be replaced ...now. The reasoning for him being the main [human] character in the ride should be judged on its own merits, and not whether his presence directly ties in with Honey... I Shrunk the Audience.

For example, I would much rather see Robin Williams play this role. Think "scientist" from Flubber. And because the ride is themed heavily with "humor," there is none better than Mr. Williams.

...and there is none worse than Channing.

Tk

CmdrTostada

They cant use robin williams. There is a board of pictures showing three people who won the inventors award. Robin Williams character, for flubber. Wayne Szalensky for the shrinking machine. And Nigel Channing for Figment. I have pictures of the line and i might have taken one of the board. I just have to get the photos developed. The unloading area is a black room with lights that make it look like stars in space.

Javier&Christie

Originally posted by Goofette

You two just recently returned from wdw, were you able to see the new ride? If not, any plans of going back anytime soon?

No, unfortunately we arrived back home on the 27th.. so we missed out.. we should be back sometime late June, and we'll snap a BUNCH of pics :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Bimmy56
From the picture, it looks like they used the original cars, just repainted them red.

If I'm not mistaken...I believe they were always red (well, since the first nightmare of a remake anyways)

Luau Cove

Oh, God. This will end in millions of letters arriving at Kodak asking "Why the heck does Channing say HE invented Figment?". Disney understand they made a fatal error, they handle some 7 million again and bring back Dreamfinder to close the plot hole.

-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom