I saw Figment!

Horizons1

:D Figments back!!!!!!! YESSS, But im wondering how does Figments voice sound? Is it bad,Good,the same. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!! Thankyou

Luau Cove

As many of us know, Billy Barty (Figment's voice) passed away a few months ago, so who took over the purple dragon's voice? Does it sound the same?

-->LUAU

General Grizz

Actually, Mr. Barty died almost a year ago... :(

But I heard the voices sound almost the same. Hopefully, this comes from a person who values voice.

My only hope is they used the original finale chorus for Figgy... *crosses fingers - also for lorange and morning mist scents!!*

Invero

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
Are the ride cars still wheelchair accessible...are there places for a wheelchair?

I have yet to see the new ride, but I can pretty much guarantee that it will be wheelchair accessible. If they used the same cars, which Im sure they did, they have a few in there that have a special cut-out enlarged section just for guests travelling with wheelchairs, and thier group.

Goofette

When was the remake made (the first remake?). I rode the ride in the 80's then again 1992, was that the first ride or had they changed it by 1992?

Grizzlyhall, I was also wondering about the scents. I never could put my finger on it, but I remember that smell the first time I ever rode it. I loved that. I hope they have something similar to that again....anyone know?

figmentmom

The ride you rode in 1992 was the original Imagination ride. It was revamped and opened again in the fall of 1999 (if memory serves me correctly - and my memory may be less than exact!):)

The new ride generated a chorus of complaints, including mine. (Grizzlyhall reported that Kodak received over a million complaints, too, and I'm not surprised!) I can't wait to see the new, improved ride - the more I see of Figment, the happier I'll be! :D

Javier&Christie

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Cause Disney told them they had to take those pictures off their site....

~ Justin...

strange.. i know the ride is new and all.. but afaik there's no "photography" restrictions on the ride that wouldn't allow you to show off pictures... oh well :/

Goofette

Originally posted by Javier&Christie

strange.. i know the ride is new and all.. but afaik there's no "photography" restrictions on the ride that wouldn't allow you to show off pictures... oh well :/

You two just recently returned from wdw, were you able to see the new ride? If not, any plans of going back anytime soon?

CmdrTostada

The whole premise of the ride is that your taking a tour of the senses lab. The guy who invented figment tells you about it in an opening film. Figment ask's if he can come the guy says no. You then goto the sound area and figment pops up and starts singing one little spark. You goto the sight next and the guy apologises for figment interrupting. The guy tells you to read the eye chart, but then figment messes it up and spells figment. Figment then tells you to follow his head and you do a sing-slong of the beggining of one littel spark. then you goto the smells part and figment takes over and releases the scent of a skunk. You then leave and an animatronic figment is standing on a wall. The guy tells you that he is gonna bypass the taste and feeling part because figment is messing with everything. Figment says he knows a shortcut and you go through figment's house, which is upside down. You then goto a video and the guy is mad at figment but then figment convinces him that you have to have imagination. Then the screen goes away and you see a whole bunch of animatronic figments. Then at the end Figment is an space and the guy is the face of the moon, and they are singing one little spark.
Figments voice sounds like the old one but it is more high pitched and its none as scratchy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom