I know some have called Epcot boring,but....

Captain Hank

Wow, I must have missed the Illuminati training section of Traditions... :lookaroun

I think that somebody has his aluminum foil hat on just a tad too tight.

lilclerk

Good to know freedom of speech is alive and well....

...even if your talking total ***** :lol:
Way to put a positive spin on total ***** :lol:

I am all for conspiracy theories (not that I believe in them, I just like to read about them,) but this one is just... out there.

MasonDuo

Wow I think I just got stupider after watching the first 3 minutes. :hammer: I can't wait for the animal kingdom edition, or is there one already? :lol:

vickyvale

Wow...just wow....

Although I do wish he was right about one thing: Jurasic Park being at Disney - that could have really made DinoLand an amazing area.

Anyhoo- back to my brainwashing session!

teebin

I fear it is people like this that take a gun into Krispy Kreme and kill all of those who are putting us under the spell of the illuminatie with their light fluffy pastry.

I think he put a calico cat's thought into this, or maybe he was wired to the cats brain. In all, I fear he has come to believe the matrix is real and so, went on a hunt for the proof via ANOTHER MOVIE, National Treasure. Movies are after all a reliable source of scientific and historical fact.

God Bless America

Pongo

...Cool EC pictures though!!!

:lookaroun

EDIT: 6:24. GREATEST EVER.

And their best Disney connection to the Matrix is Snow White? Uhhhh Alice in Wonderland? No? Okay.

disneytopdog

I cant wait for my next 5 day brain washing session, in September!!!!!

I guess the free dining promotion is the Disney way of poisoning the body as well as the mind. With there plot to overtake the WORLD!!!!

I guess next up is sharks with lasers on there heads at the Nemo ride at Epcot

urbanvegan

This has to be one of the greatest masterpieces of Mankind.

If the Illuminati was a seriously dangerous and powerful association, why would the best vehicle they had at their disposal to spread their message be mediocre 1990's science fiction movies?

The worst part is that silly videos like this are making people doubt my real and hard-researched evidence that Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is a recruiting tool for the Church of Scientology.

wedway71

Somebody please tell this guy to put the Weed down.

The ONLY thing factual on the video was Michael Jackson is an ALIEN.

Captain Hank

The worst part is that silly videos like this are making people doubt my real and hard-researched evidence that Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is a recruiting tool for the Church of Scientology.
I thought it had something to do with Native American peace pipes? :lookaroun

/obscure WDWMagic TRoLL!!! ReFEREnce!

cymbaldiva

How very...disturbing. I'll have to make sure to watch this masterpiece in it's entireity when I come in from work this evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom