I know some have called Epcot boring,but....

bhg469

This is why we don't use drugs kids...

Ok im sorry I want to give this guy the benefit of the doubt and maybe he has some form if dimensia but wow....

Today I'm gonna start making tin foil lined mouse ears for my next trip to epcot

chaggy102

Wow....yep 10 minutes I will never have back...I'm trying to gain an overall connection was he trying to say that Disney was responsible for 9/11....because you see how all these rides and movies connect the dots and....

Yep 10 minutes I'll never get back...and as it's been said...that's why you don't do drugs

~Chag

I knew the first time I saw event horizon something was fishy.... now it all makes sense.... the event horizon portal is like space ship earths tunnel but connected to space mountain and hell raiser with the spikes which looks like something out of Doom and Michael Jacksons face is a symbol for alien darkness blah blah blah blahblah....

can someone get me what he is smokin....

dandaman

The worst part is that silly videos like this are making people doubt my real and hard-researched evidence that Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is a recruiting tool for the Church of Scientology.

It's one of the places where Xenu trapped the thetans.

// Religious fiction... it's a beautiful thing.

Captain Hank

Well, thus far, I agree with one thing the guy says: Michael Jackson = Lucifer. Other than that, a whole bunch of_______

Edit: so the rolling ball in Indiana Jones = the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01? Fun.

Edit: GAH! He continues the myth of Walt being frozen... :fork:

Edit: Good news. Halfway through the second link, it becomes clear that he's joking (Tom Cruise killing Oprah with lighting). *whew* At least...I think so...

Elonwy

Wow when does THAT ride open!!!!

I can't wait. Is it 3D or (god help us 4D) I can just imagine how they make you feel like the hell raiser sidekick has his fingers down your throat.

And those pins in the Spacehip Earth dudes head are going to look sweet in 3D

So they have Sam Neill doing the voice over for the new ride right? And i guess Keanu Reeves is going to have an audio-animatronic...good for him.

BTW...when did the 7 dwarves start a cult? Can I join? I'm 5'8" but I'm much shorter when I'm sitting. If anyone knows how to get inot the dwarf cult let me know.

So Disneyland has been known as a place of and satanic rituals?! And I've been going to WDW all these years. Why does california get the shops and satanic ritual dungeon under their castle. I demand WDW be updated as a sign of the changing times!

Much like Sam Neill I have also been trapped between two worlds...it's called The Transportation and Ticket Centre. Someone should let Sam neill know that a monorail will be along any minute and if he asks he may get to sit up front with the driver. That way he gets a good view of the Matrix Satanic Cult Training Centre in those devious triangles innocently called "Imagination"

Yeah...Imagination my a$$...there's some brainwashing by the Illuminati going on in there...heyyyyyy...Illuminati train at the same place they show Illuminations...it's all comin' together

and...accprding to the video I'll be scratching my head until the next segment. Darn right I am...and all I can think about is how does Micheal Jackson get those whiplike little whoosh, whoosh sounds to happen everytime he waves his hand or shrugs his shoulders when he dances? It doesn't happen when I dance.

Really it boggles the mind

:shrug:

828tnt

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Dr. Dom

Seems to me someone learned to use PowerPoint and make videos. Too bad he picked a subject that may just get him "disappeared" if he's not careful. If Pinhead doesn't get him, then maybe Snow White will. :ROFLOL:

Aggie Mom

OMG. The pics of Michael Jackson and Snow White mirror side-by-side. That made the whole video worthwhile.

:lol::ROFLOL::lol::ROFLOL::lol::ROFLOL::lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom