I just purchased an adorable figurine on ebay :)

maggiegrace1

Hi and Welcome Lisa...
Tim told me you had joined and he was so happy about it..:)
His posts are great and we enjoy his pictures and trip reports as well..
Hope you love it here as much as we all do..:)

The Mom

Premium Member
That has to be one of my favorite scenes in the movie. "We can do it, We can do it, We can help our Cinderelly." :)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Nice Flower'sChild! You shoud have Suzy and Perla take a picture with you holding it. By the way, when are you heading down to 1900 Park Fare next? I always love reading about your trips to WDW. Nice find on ebay!

Thank you so much for your post :sohappy: I am thinking about bringing this adorable figurine of 3 cute little female Cinderelly mice with me when I go to the 1900 Park Fare on my birthday :sohappy: That would be cool if I could have a photo taken with Suzy and Perla together while I am holding this cute figurine of 3 adorable female Cinderelly mice :sohappy:

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
That has to be one of my favorite scenes in the movie. "We can do it, We can do it, We can help our Cinderelly." :)

The little mouse in the yellow dress and red hat called Blossom is the one who sings those words as she starts that cute little song :) Blossom is adorable and she is one of the female Cinderelly mice that is on my cute little figurine :sohappy:

Uponastar

Hey there little bro! Nice link and happy post. Thanks for sharing. In the TRUE SPIRIT of Walt Disney himself--you embody the sense of Disney spirit, youthfulness and innocence he strived to create in all his ventures. He welcomed everyone, without criticism and judgement. He loved watching adults run with glee towards characters, and act "5" again. This was the main purpose of his parks...to let adults become children once again...leaving the stress and reponsibility of the real world far behind them.

If he were alive today, he would more than likely frown upon the modern technology being used intrusively by people visiting the parks *(i.e. Cell phones, etc). He envisioned a total escape, where the entire world is FREE inside the walls of his park. No ties to the outside real world remain, as you wholeheartedly immerse yourself in an environment of pure whimsey and fantasy. This is the biggest part of the allure, and I'm thrilled to report most adults play by these unwritten codes and rules---leaving EVERYTHING outside the gates!

When we take-up residency in the parks, we lose complete sense of all time/dates. We do this with a purposeful effort---as we enjoy "letting go" of the responsibilities of the real world for the time we are in the magic. We are then able to LIVE the dream Walt intended and envisioned. Where adults can return to childhood...and "let go" of the burdens of adulthood. If only for a day/too. It rejuvenates the soul and refreshes the spirit. There is not better therapy on this earth.

Therefore, reading your posts...coming from such a happy and pure place in your heart, truly does me good. I smile to know Walt would have enjoyed your perspective, and chatted about all your fascinating adventures. Many adults used to openly criticize and chastise Walt for having such "juvenile and ridiculous" plans/visions. He ignored them completely. Now, the same naysayers are the ones flocking to his parks with families of their own. The ultimate form of irony.

Have you ever noticed how the characters treat the invalid or less fortunate in wheelchairs? They are always treated with the utmost respect and love. Characters frequently part the seas of the crowds around them---and kneel down to interact "one on one" with these children or adults. It has always brought a tear to my eye. Never change FC. Blessed are those who are pure in heart, for they shall see God. :wave: :kiss:

Hello and welcome, Lisa! :wave:
Thank you for this beautiful post!

Uponastar

Tim,
Congratulations on your latest finds!
I'm sure Suzy and Perla would love it if you took your new figurine to Park Fare!

dreamflight99

Hi and Welcome Lisa...
Tim told me you had joined and he was so happy about it..:)
His posts are great and we enjoy his pictures and trip reports as well..
Hope you love it here as much as we all do..:)
Thank you! I think I will love it here tremendously! Everyone seems genuinely nice, and Tim speaks highly of all of you (glowing and magical words)! Thanks for welcoming me to this lovely place, and for making Tim feel so at home too.

As for "THE MOM" ...is this your photo?

Stunning!
Now, that is a classic photo to have next to your name. Wish I even HAD one that nice (alone). All of mine include other family members (note to self: call and schedule solo portrait sitting soon). Truly, that is a beautiful picture!

Also, another thank you to Uponastar~for the warm welcome and post compliment! I truly enjoy this place, and am stunned I never knew it existed all these years (almost ashamed I had no idea).

I also enjoy a bit of sarcasm and witicism...like everyone else! So the comments posted by computer magic and hakunamatata both brought a smile to my face. Nothing personal. I too...have endured a bad day, month...er...year on occasion, like many! LOL. Life goes on...and we all get on with "it" eventually.

I have come to understand there are a few "bad" seeds out there on some sites (to remain un-named), who enjoy (literally live-for) stalking others and devoting every waking moment to denegrating or lying about their targets in an attempt to discredit or bring them down. They somehow believe this elevates them to a higher stature, and enriches their own pathetic lives somehow. Truly, the opposite occurs.

Due to a lack of no life of their own, they are truly to be pitied (rather than hated). It's a very lonely, sad and insecure person who constantly looks for the "negative" in others, or revels in their misfortunes or illnesses. I wish no one any harm, and revel in their happiness and success! I am a hopeless optimist...always rooting for the underdog and wanting number two to WIN! ^_^ :sohappy: So, if you enjoy happy posts, with details of WDW and DL visits...I'll be pleased to oblige!

The Mom

Premium Member
You are very welcome here, but PLEASE do not bring up interactions from other websites...it is against forum rules. What happens on ***insert name of different WDW discussion forum*** stays there.

dreamflight99

advice heeded, message received.

You are very welcome here, but PLEASE do not bring up interactions from other websites...it is against forum rules. What happens on ***insert name of different WDW discussion forum*** stays there.

Your statement and assertion is both refreshing and a blessing in disguise! I assure you I have nothing negative to report, and do not read or post on the ****** boards. I am still an active member of the DIS, Howie's boards, and many others. I enjoy posting positive, uplifting and happy posts, and have no time to waste with "les mis" types. :rolleyes:

All of the comments in response to myself and Tim posting here are in the TRUE spirit of Disney. I can't imagine anyone wanting to wallow in anything other than the MAGIC and the LOVE of all things FUN, EXCITING and ADVENTUROUS!! (Hence: WDW!).

If you have any questions you wish to pose to me personally, about anything you have heard or pondered--please feel perfectly free to contact me via email/pm. I have tangible evidence to dispel any/all rumors you may have read on the ***** boards, which will lay these to rest once and for all. Howie is well aware of the truth, as well as some other close friends. There are no "secrets or lies" associated with my life/history and assertions of travel/life. Only those fabricated by vindictive bitter spite-filled types associated with the **** boards (dedicated to spewing venom and leveling targets). Sadly, they are largely deluded and unsuccessful in their efforts. :brick:

Thank you again, for the warm welcome and ground rules for posting. I promise to adhere and enjoy this place immensely! No more asterisks...and no more mention of the other places. Only happy posts, shared with happy people!! ^_^ :)

Sincerely,

Lisa (AKA: DF99 , FC'S BIG SISTER..and proud to be!!). ^_^

DisneyMissy

DreamFlight, what a beautiful post and welcome! :sohappy:

Flowers Child, what a wonderful find, I am sure you will enjoy having it to look at, I know how much you love those mice :) . I am trying 1900 Park Fare for the first time in May. Can't wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom