I Just Got Engaged!!!! And I met her HERE On WDWMAGIC.COM!!!

The Mom

Premium Member
Congratulations! That is wonderful!

I'm curious, is this a WDWMagic first? Or have we had other couples meet through the site? Anyone know???

No, it's not. We have at least one married couple who met on wdwmagic, and another engaged couple that I know about. :sohappy:

Maybe someone should start a new thread? ;) (I'm on my way out the door, or I would do it myself.)

Congratulations!

What a beautiful story! It will be great to tell your kids and grandkids (if little ones are part of your plan).

Either way, like an earlier poster suggested...when love is involved you will find each other.

I look my at DW's introduction, and look at how everything fell into place...love is the key.

May you have a long and happy life with one another...and let me tell you, if you all are ever at WDW when I am; DW and I (and soon, DD) will HAVE to meet you...you all are a beautiful couple with obvious happiness and love between you. Your happiness looks like it just surrounds you like an aura...and that is rare and wonderful.

Best of Luck,

Johnny

eroyee

That is sooo cool. You guys are a perfect couple. we can see that. so, when is the disney wedding and honeymoon? After meeting on a disney website you have to have a disney wedding!!

Yanks07

Way to go you crazy kids! Disney has been a big part of wife and I's 22 yr marriage, gets better everyday by the way! Best of luck. :sohappy:

wannabeBelle

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW thatis just the sweetest story!! How amazing is that I Ask you??? Best of luck on your marriage and your new life together. May your days be filled with laughter and love and your nights be filled with magic and peace!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom