I Just Got Engaged!!!! And I met her HERE On WDWMAGIC.COM!!!

Magicmyway

So I was going to reply to each of you thanks, but I didn't expect this many people to write... So to all who wish us well... it is greatly appreciated! I am all smiles and I love all the great people on here. For the few questions asked:

Most likely not a Disney wedding although we'd love it, it'd be tough for our families to all go and we are very family oriented. Definitely Disney themed but not at Disney, however expect a full report on the Disney honeymoon where we will go all out with Disney recreation and dining!

I guess I'll have to make a wedding website when we make plans to keep everyone updated! Again thank you so much for the kind words and happy wishes.

P.S. Neither of us were face characters, I wish I was but never tried out. I was a Liberty Square Merchandise Hostess then a Prime Time Hostess and Andrew worked at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and then was a Captain on the boats from Magic Kingdom to the Resorts!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

radiohost

Original Poster
Thanks to everyone who has wished us well!!! We will definately keep everyone posted on our plans and create a page when we have the wedding!! Thanks wdwmagic.com!!!

IT REALLY HAS BEEN A YEAR OF A MILLION DREAMS FOR US!!!!!

pacochran

Congradulations!!!!:sohappy: Great story. It must be fate that brought you together.

I met my wife (not thru Disney), but I always told her "It was Fate that brought us together, but Love that keeps us together".

Good Luck.

Magicmyway

... Or how many relationships it has prevented from forming.

I could date, but I'm too busy reading the boards. :lookaroun

Disney just needs to make a dating website made for Disney people that way the forums wouldnt prevent relationships...it would be magical! hehe.... the boards are awesome though!

IWorkWTeeth

Congratulations to you both!
With the right person in your life, everyday is magical!
So, post a pic of the ring!!!! :animwink:

sittle

Congratulations!! You two look great together!! Good luck with married life, I for one am a big fan of it!! Four years married with our first wee one on his/her way in May... I wish you both all the happiness in the (Disney) world! HA!

jvenegas

Congrats!!! What can I say, Disney does it again. Creating magic every day of the year. Best wishes to you both and may your life together be as happy as your happiest day at the World!!!

Magicmyway

The ring does not photograph well it's a little over a carat, three stoned emerald cut with baggets down the sides as well as on the outer. Here's the best pics I found...

l_ac696eccfc92387863ffeed44f74a837.jpg

Magicmyway

The ring does not photograph well it's a little over a carat, three stoned emerald cut with baggets down the sides as well as on the outer. Here's the best pics I found...

l_ac696eccfc92387863ffeed44f74a837.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom