I Hate _______!!!!

barnum42

Nemo14 said:
I hate that people I've worked long hard hours for for the past 7 years don't even acknowledge my birthday!:(
I don't hate it, but the same happens to me. However I've not been a big birthday celebrator since I was about 13.

Here it's a tradition to get work colleagues cakes. So in my first year I made cookies. The vegetarians moaned that they were not veggie friendly. The next year I made veggie friendly ones and everyone else moaned that they did not taste as good. So the next year I bought donuts. I was wished a happy birthday by one person and had others moan that I did not make cookies and that I bought donuts instead of cakes. Since then I've done nothing, my birthday slips quietly by and I get nobody moaning at me :)

Oh yes.... Happy Beleated Birthday :kiss:

Nemo14

barnum42 said:
I don't hate it, but the same happens to me. However I've not been a big birthday celebrator since I was about 13.

Here it's a tradition to get work colleagues cakes. So in my first year I made cookies. The vegetarians moaned that they were not veggie friendly. The next year I made veggie friendly ones and everyone else moaned that they did not taste as good. So the next year I bought donuts. I was wished a happy birthday by one person and had others moan that I did not make cookies and that I bought donuts instead of cakes. Since then I've done nothing, my birthday slips quietly by and I get nobody moaning at me :)

Oh yes.... Happy Beleated Birthday :kiss:
Thanks Joe.
I know what you mean - sometimes it's easier to just let it go. It was just really annoying that I'm the ones who plans and pays for all the birthday celebrations for the 3 kids and their father, and in fact I spent the past 3 birthdays sleeping over at their house because he was doing his residency for his PhD then, and to have them not even say anything just really hurt.

BTW, I hate that I'm having a pity-party about this - so not like me!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Thanks Joe.
I know what you mean - sometimes it's easier to just let it go. It was just really annoying that I'm the ones who plans and pays for all the birthday celebrations for the 3 kids and their father, and in fact I spent the past 3 birthdays sleeping over at their house because he was doing his residency for his PhD then, and to have them not even say anything just really hurt.

BTW, I hate that I'm having a pity-party about this - so not like me!

There are certainly times when we have a right to feel sorry for ourselves without feeling guilty.
In my book, this definitely qualifies.
Those people should be ashamed of themselves!!!!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
There are certainly times when we have a right to feel sorry for ourselves without feeling guilty.
In my book, this definitely qualifies.
Those people should be ashamed of themselves!!!!
Thanks - end of pity party!

I hate hating things!

pluto77

Dukeblue1016 said:
is there like some kinda thief that no one has caught yet... or some kind of supernatural power out there we don't know about OBSESSED with pens and pencils???????

Every semester... I buy 100 black, 100 blue, and 50 red pens, and I buy 100 regular pencils, and 100 mechanical pencils... right now I have 2 red pens, a black pen, and one regular pencil... AND IT HAPPENS EVERY SEMESTER!!! I don't know where they go... its like I put them on a desk and some ninja drops from the sky and steals them from me... its absurd!! It also has happened with every internship i've ever had over summer or winter...

Who is this guy???? He's costing me a lot of money....
Someone seriously needs to catch this ninja thief. The least he could do is let me keep my fancier pens, but no, he takes those too! Sheesh!

He must be fast though... like I said, sometimes I just drop one by my desk and it's no where to be found, he must swipe it from mid air or something.

Sledge

Account Suspended
I hate emo people.

I hate fat people that complain about being fat but eat 24/7.

I hate ugly people that think they are good looking.

I hate man-whores.

I hate Angela's music.

I hate Last Call With Carson Daily.

I hate this face; :eek:.

I hate people that try to find hook ups on Myspace.

I hate any guy more attractive than me.

I hate guys that look like they belong on MTV.

I hate guys that wear tight pants.

I hate Orlando Bloom, some dude named Teddy, and Chad Michael Murray.

I hate the word panties.

I hate living. WHERE'S MY KAYAK!?!?

Gucci65

yal mind if I join in?

I'm full of wicked feelings right now....

I ^%&*!@#$%^ hate high school cheerleading coaches.

I hate mean high school girls who are bullies.

I hate the fact that I am wasting energy hating idiot people.

I hate parents (who I used to be friends with) that deny their child is the spawn of satan.

I hate that I'm going to write a novel about my daughters freshman year in high school that will be on the bestsellers list and no one will believe it's true.
16 more days of school.

I hate people who can't/won't pay their child support.

Love and kisses to all!!:lol:

Pongo

I hate that my Annual Pass will expire in January.

I hate getting college brochures from places I couldn't care any less about, but I'm getting hardly anything from the one place I care about most.

I hate that I forgot to wear my retainer last night.

I hate that I can't dance.

I hate being tired.

I hate sleeping. It's such a waste of time.

I hate getting into my car after it's been sitting in the sun for 5 hours.

I hate the junior parking lot.

I hate everything that happened the theater department at my school this year.

I hate when people say they know what's going on when they really don't.

Sledge

Account Suspended
I hate members with high post counts that think their opinions are more valid than someone with less than 1,000 posts.

barnum42

Pongo said:
I hate that I can't dance.
Everyone can dance. Not all can dance to entertain others, but everyone can dance. You know the old saying about one of the secrets of a happy life? "Dance like nobody is watching". Try it - it works. :D

Pongo

barnum42 said:
Everyone can dance. Not all can dance to entertain others, but everyone can dance. You know the old saying about one of the secrets of a happy life? "Dance like nobody is watching". Try it - it works. :D

Good advice, as usual, Joe. Thanks.

I hate earwax.

Dukeblue1016

:lookaroun
barnum42 said:

Kinda funny actually... just last friday night I was at my girlfriend's sorority formal (she's not in one of those sorority's where are the girls are bratty and snobby... they're all actually engineers... she calls it the geek sorority, but loves it)

anywho... i know NONE of the girls in it... and none of the guys there cuz I go to a different school... I start dancing and I was just like "my god... I dance like an idiot... I can't do this..." well there's an alternative to those of us who are over the age...

went to the bar and the bartender was making these drinks that were like... 60/40 rum, no lie... got me 3 of those (didn't get obnoxiously trashed or anything, i'd never do that to my girlfriend) but it got me not caring who was watching me dance... as if no one was watching me...

I turned out to be the center of attention and everyone thought I was a GREAT dancer.... it was a blast...

:lookaroun unfortunately a video came up the next day of me singing Britney Spears' "hit me baby one more time..." :eek: :eek: :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom