I Hate _______!!!!

pluto77

I hate worrying about the future

I hate how the minute maid lemonade at Burger King and other such restaurants contains 0% juice

Valawen9

I hate when people wear sandals that they know are too small for them and their toes hang off the front of the sandal.

I hate dump trucks.

I hate Glow by J-Lo

miles1

I hate careless drivers. My wife went clothes shopping tonight. Parked the van in the lot between two empty spaces. When she opened the door to get out, a LOVELY LADY (sarcasm) raced into the spot next to her without paying attention and ripped the door off our van!! My wife thinks she may have been on her cell phone, but was so shaken she isn't sure. Luckily, no one was hurt, but our $500 deductible will be coming from our Disney trip fund. UGH! Tomorrow consists of getting estimates and securing a rental car.

barnum42

Sledge said:
I hate how the corporate world is too uptight and everything is taken too seriously.
I hate corporations that claim to have Christian values but shaft their customers and treat their workforces like muck so that the fat cats get obnoxious amounts of money.....I don't remember that sort of behaviour being condoned in the bible. Any wonder I became an atheist?

Gucci65

I hate that on LOST last night, Sawyer and Ana Lucia did the nasty.

Geez Sawyer, anyone but her!!!:mad:

And I hate paper cuts that you get on your lips.

Gucci65

dolbyman said:
noooo .. why that spoiler ??!!? .. argh .. :brick:

great .. well I watch the episode afterall tonight :mad:

I am so sorry. I didn't mean to spoil it for you, BUT not to worry there is a HUGE surprise ending that will shock you.

miles1

barnum42 said:
I hate corporations that claim to have Christian values but shaft their customers and treat their workforces like muck so that the fat cats get obnoxious amounts of money.....I don't remember that sort of behaviour being condoned in the bible. Any wonder I became an atheist?

You are not alone in how you feel. You have just summed up what my thoughts have been the last few weeks, watching corporate CEO's retire with buckets of money while we struggle with obnoxious utility bills and gas prices. The quality of goods that we purchase has gone to hell, and retailers sell it to us with lots of smiley faces to make us feel better. Even my church seems to have this attitude lately, they seem to feel that we never give enough while our clergy lives in what amounts to mansions.

I still believe in God, but I am getting very jaded very quickly.

Sorry for the thread drift. Needed to vent today.

barnum42

miles1 said:
You are not alone in how you feel. You have just summed up what my thoughts have been the last few weeks, watching corporate CEO's retire with buckets of money while we struggle with obnoxious utility bills and gas prices. The quality of goods that we purchase has gone to hell, and retailers sell it to us with lots of smiley faces to make us feel better. Even my church seems to have this attitude lately, they seem to feel that we never give enough while our clergy lives in what amounts to mansions.

I still believe in God, but I am getting very jaded very quickly.

Sorry for the thread drift. Needed to vent today.
My mother still believes in God, but she has lost faith in "The Church".

sillyspook13

barnum42 said:
My mother still believes in God, but she has lost faith in "The Church".
That sounds like my parents. As for me, I would agree with your point of view.

And I agree more and more, the more I listen to people in my hometown......:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom