I Hate _______!!!!

BRER STITCH

Pongo said:
I hate not knowing the lyrics to songs and then making up words that don't exist to sound like what the band is saying.

That's on my "LOVE" list! :lol:

My lyrics usually make more sense!!!

:D

barnum42

sillyspook13 said:
I hate the so called disabilities advocate at Disney casting for thinking I should be moved to a backstage job because I have autism.
I'd hate to be in said person's shoes if they were ever stupid enough to make such a dumb decision then came face to face with me! You are an example of all that Is great about a CM Spooky - keep it up :wave:

Uponastar

sillyspook13 said:
I hate the so called disabilities advocate at Disney casting for thinking I should be moved to a backstage job because I have autism.

I didn't know this about you and never would have guessed.
Now I hate the so called disabilities advocate as well.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I hate people who don't use their blinkers.
I hate people who try to drive and talk on their cell phones.

Dukeblue1016

I also hate Finals week....

been doing work for like 9 straight hours... don't feel like I know anymore than I did at noon today...

soooo not buckets

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Pongo said:
I hate not knowing the lyrics to songs and then making up words that don't exist to sound like what the band is saying.
:lol:

There's a book called S'cuse Me While I Kiss This Guy that's all about misheard lyrics. The title is a misheard of "Excuse me while I kiss the sky" from Purple Haze.

It's one of the funniest books!!

I also like : "Sweet dreams are maitre d’s" :D

pluto77

I hate getting up in the morning!

Pongo said:
I hate that I'm always losing pencils.
I forgot about this one. I lose pens and pencils ALL the time. Sometimes I just drop them on the floor and there no where to be found. They must have something against me.

sillyspook13

unkadug said:
:lol:

There's a book called S'cuse Me While I Kiss This Guy that's all about misheard lyrics. The title is a misheard of "Excuse me while I kiss the sky" from Purple Haze.

It's one of the funniest books!!

I also like : "Sweet dreams are maitre d’s" :D
There's a bathroom on the right.....

diddy_mouse

I hate people who don't listen to what you tell them.

I hate parents who let their kids mess up my store and just walk out.

I hate overly-nosy people

I hate people who mooch

I hate emo music

I hate the way some people dress

I hate people who break things in my store then just walk out

I hate animal cruelty

I hate humid days

I hate the fact I'm still in retail

I hate not being able to go to WDW as often as I'd like

I hate that I haven't beaten Kingdom Hearts yet

I hate that my two close friends are in different parts of the country (CA and MO)

I hate those TAG body spray commericals

Ok...I'll think I'll stop there...that did make me feel better though

Dukeblue1016

pluto77 said:
I forgot about this one. I lose pens and pencils ALL the time. Sometimes I just drop them on the floor and there no where to be found. They must have something against me.

is there like some kinda thief that no one has caught yet... or some kind of supernatural power out there we don't know about OBSESSED with pens and pencils???????

Every semester... I buy 100 black, 100 blue, and 50 red pens, and I buy 100 regular pencils, and 100 mechanical pencils... right now I have 2 red pens, a black pen, and one regular pencil... AND IT HAPPENS EVERY SEMESTER!!! I don't know where they go... its like I put them on a desk and some ninja drops from the sky and steals them from me... its absurd!! It also has happened with every internship i've ever had over summer or winter...

Who is this guy???? He's costing me a lot of money....

Nemo14

I hate that people I've worked long hard hours for for the past 7 years don't even acknowledge my birthday!:(

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I hate that people I've worked long hard hours for for the past 7 years don't even acknowledge my birthday!:(

First of all, that's unforgivable!!!!! :fork:

Secondly, YOUR BIRTHDAY Betty!!!!!?????? :eek:
When????
Have we missed it????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom