I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

~LeeLee~

Nemo14 said:
You really have to read the whole thread - it's hilarious.

...or check the Spark notes...

This was well worth reading all 700+ posts. I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face!

"We're better than the FBI and the Mafia" was the kicker right after the pictures and contact info popped up. Hilarious!!!

I AM SO THERE next year with my video recorder, camera, etc. :sohappy:

ChuckElias

JimboJones123 said:
they were scheduled, did they not show?
I went to their website and they have a calendar of events. According to the site, they were supposed to be F&G this past April. Wish I'd read this thread back then. I was actually there for opening day of the festival. (Got my jumbo pin.) I would have LOVED to have stood there with my digital camera and just snapped and snapped and snapped away!! :D

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

I could kick myself for not joining this site earlier (like last year)....I could have participated in all the fun. This thread is so funny...I have just spent all morning reading it instead of doing all the other things I should be doing. Thanks Guys!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Swamp Fox

Just to make this classic thread a bit longer at this years F & G festival I strolled into the festival center building and alot of the vendors there clearly had signs on their tables that said NO Photography all items for sale or display were copywrite protected. So now instead of the original crabby couple we now have an entire coalition of anti photo people.

Swamp Fox

blackerbys17

Yay! My favorite thread lives on!!!

Oh I just can't wait till their next appearance at Epcot. I went looking for them this year on Mother's day weekend and they were not there. :cry: Perhaphs they will be at the food and wine festival too? I hope so becuase I'm going in October and I can't wait to bump into these people and snap away! I may just have to make myself a t-shirt for the occasion. Perhaphs something along the lines of "Say cheese!" with a picture of a camera below. The looks on their faces would be priceless! :lol:

I cant believe that you guys keep this thread going. Its just classic. Got to love it.
I think The Country Bears thread is going to beat this one out though cus last I saw it was at 37 pages and climbing.

JimboJones123

coastermaster83 said:
I cant believe that you guys keep this thread going. Its just classic. Got to love it.
I think The Country Bears thread is going to beat this one out though cus last I saw it was at 37 pages and climbing.

In like a week too -- Damn you Country Bears.

nelsonj3

I was there for the Festival in May, but as mentioned before, they were already gone. I looked for them, and I had my camera at the ready!! Oh well. Maybe next year!

The only thing I didn't like about the Flower and Garden Festival this year was the fact that they changed the Epcot Entrance Music. I didn't like that at all, but everything else was great!

C&D

I can't believe I read the whole thing. Started out kind of typical (a smile or two), got to around page 10 and I was LOL, a little further on and my eyes were tearing, then fortunately simmered down to just an interesting thread. I think it should live and remain king of the threads; hears my post to help it along. :sohappy:

Nemo14

C&D said:
I can't believe I read the whole thing. Started out kind of typical (a smile or two), got to around page 10 and I was LOL, a little further on and my eyes were tearing, then fortunately simmered down to just an interesting thread. I think it should live and remain king of the threads; hears my post to help it along. :sohappy:
You should also read the ladder thread then!

C&D

I'm relatively new on the Forum and have heard vague references to the Ladder thread but what is the thread name; I did a search for ladder, in the General Discussions forum, but no thread names came up with this in the title.:confused:

blackerbys17

I wouldn't limit my search to titles only. Try searching all posts with the word ladder in them because there are quite a few. Good luck and enjoy! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom