I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

jloucks

I was using an actual (digital) camera until a couple of years ago and only switched when I got a newer iPhone. Cameras aren’t that outmoded, are they? Plenty of people still use them.
The new iPhones, and probably those filthy androids, have cameras that exceed the quality of all but the high end digital cameras. Physically large digital cameras. I used to lug around a giant fancy Minolta......a decade ago. :p

wdwjmp239

let Disney know... while they do read these message boards, without an actual complaint, there's very little they can do..
My response to this @$$ would've been, "Have a nice day." Show no emotion and just leave. Later in life that vendor will get what's coming to him. Karma works in strange ways and sooner or later he'll get it.

While your story was entertaining and a terrible experience, you spent too much time and energy on him.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
My response to this @$$ would've been, "Have a nice day." Show no emotion and just leave. Later in life that vendor will get what's coming to him. Karma works in strange ways and sooner or later he'll get it.

While your story was entertaining and a terrible experience, you spent too much time and energy on him.

I can be as petty now as I was 19 years ago.

The difference now is that I have a family and a career, so not enough time to be petty.

And seemingly karma got them, as after a big of googling, I can see that they shut down in 2014 or 2015 and left the state of Florida altogether.

yellowb

We have more than made up for ignoring this thread back in 2021. I know it was only 2 years ago, but everything during the COVID times is a blur. Was F&G cancelled that year?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom