I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
oh to find all my previous posts in this thread alone...
Since I’m currently procrastinating from doing work, I can help with that! Just search the first few words of the thread title, search “search titles only,” and filter by your user name 😃

7F4F5B05-DF7F-4070-AE3A-B1C2986FC7F8.jpeg

Bill in Atlanta

First time I've come across this thread. Just read the first page without realizing it's almost 20 years old. Saw that other posters had done the same thing 10 years ago, not realizing it was 10 years old 🤣 My guess is someone will read this in 2033 and do the same!

It looked like at one point the vendor had chimed in, but maybe some of those posts around that time were whacked? Do we know what ever became of the vendor?

KeithVH

First time I've come across this thread. Just read the first page without realizing it's almost 20 years old. Saw that other posters had done the same thing 10 years ago, not realizing it was 10 years old 🤣 My guess is someone will read this in 2033 and do the same!

It looked like at one point the vendor had chimed in, but maybe some of those posts around that time were whacked? Do we know what ever became of the vendor?
Nothing like a post like this in the morning to MAKE YOU FEEL OLD . . .

erstwo

Happy Spring, y'all! Love this time of year. F&G altercation - 19 years and counting....

ETA - so much good in this thread, but one of my favorites is the second or third sentence where the OP references stopping by Le Cellier for 'a quick bite to eat'.........imagine wandering by a TS as part of your Epcot dinner dining strategy in 2023. :cautious:

TomboyJanet

The worst Fight I ever had at a Disney park was like nothing at all. It was just the cast member told me to sit in a seat and some girl was sitting there and she was like I wanna ride alone not with a stranger! and I felt like omg I only did it cuz they told me to you don't have to act like I'm a kidnapper. I understand the fear but jeez I'm not that scary!

LittleBuford

And just think, Badger was most likely using an actual camera to take the pictures, as the first iPhone didn't come out until 2007. Just a thought to really put in perspective how old the post is.
I was using an actual (digital) camera until a couple of years ago and only switched when I got a newer iPhone. Cameras aren’t that outmoded, are they? Plenty of people still use them.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I was using an actual (digital) camera until a couple of years ago and only switched when I got a newer iPhone. Cameras aren’t that outmoded, are they? Plenty of people still use them.
We use actual cameras at work for some of our content creation. Also, we go through gopros like if they were (insert something humans use a lot of on a regular basis)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom