I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
crap!!!! Nimmy, PM me your payment details, I still have your cash

Number_6

And I have my shirt... and will be arriving just after their first return, but I'll be there permanently this time, so that means... WHO'S GOT MY WING SOMETIME DURING THE 12-14TH? :lol:

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
mkt said:
bump.gif
Huh? Nice AD... I'm confused. LOL

mkt

Premium Member
doh! they wisened up.. lol. It's a bump smiley. I spose I better edit that post

WDWScottieBoy

*bump*

Was Rob the only one to see them again and not have anything happen?!? There has to be more stories from Round 2 of the Nature on the Rocks people.

barnum42

The Mom said:
They were there! My son went over to look at the pots, and I shouted at him to "Get away from those people! They're nasty!"
Tired to give you greenies for that, but I have to spread more love around first.

*High-fives The Mom instead* :D

tigger248

I saw them there too! I was gonna take a picture, but my family was leaving me in the dust (we were trying to get to our ps at Alfredos) and I didn't have time. We never passed them again that day. I hadn't been staying very up to date on this thread and had no idea that they were scheduled to be there. Needless to say, it kinda shocked me to see them.

Woody13

The Mom said:
They were to the right as you enter the world showcase, diagonally across from the McDonald's stand.
In all the many times I have been to the World Showcase at Epcot, I have never entered it via the right (Canada). I always enter via the left (Mexico) or via the International Gateway. *Drift*

DDuckFan130

Woody13 said:
In all the many times I have been to the World Showcase at Epcot, I have never entered it via the right (Canada). I always enter via the left (Mexico) or via the International Gateway. *Drift*
:lol: We've probably entered via Canada like once or twice. It's just because we spend the most time at Mexico and Norway so we go there first.

barnum42

The Mom said:
They were to the right as you enter the world showcase, diagonally across from the McDonald's stand.
That's quite funny - McDonalds and these jokers located in the same place at Epcot. They are both things that many people find offensive when discovered in a Disney park :lol:

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
That's right! I forgot about this. . .
We very rarely go this way, but one day during F&W fest we happened to enter from the International Gateway when I was particularly interested in going to see Figment, and we walked right past them. I recognized him and started saying "That's the guy!! That's the guy!!" (not sure if "Guy" heard me, but that would make the story even better!) BF thought I was nuts, but after I told him about this thread he thought it was pretty funny too.
Hee hee hee. . .

mkt

Premium Member
MARCH
3/05/05 - 3/13/05 Philadelphia Flower Show Pennsylvania Convention Center Philadelphia, PA
3/17/05 - 3/20/05 Washington, DC Flower Show Washington Convention Center Washington, DC

APRIL
4/02/05 - 4/03/05 Central Florida Orchid Show Central Florida Fairgrounds Orlando, FL
4/12/05 - 4/17/05 New York International Orchid Show Rockefeller Center New York, NY
4/22/05 - 6/05/05 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival EPCOT - Disney World Orlando, FL

time for fun again :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom