I can't stand the waiting!!! Anyone else less than 30days?

dixiegirl

Original Poster
:ROFLOL:Ok thank god for this site (ok thank Steve ) but I am about busting at the seams!!!! We leave in 30 days and the closer it gets the more obsessed I get with this site!!! Well this and looking at videos from previous trips and listening to Disney music constantly in the car(although I think I do that more often than I think, LOL) ! I know we go every year and many people , not my wdwmagic buddies , but other people just say the " oh your going there again"? I just love it there!!! I love that I can act like a big kid with my Mickey ears on , get my face painted , get my pic with cinderella and its totally acceptable!!! I dont think it'll ever get old, always something new or different to see!! And I'm wicked ( I believe many RIers say that word) excited cause our nephew and wife are coming and its been a while for them..
Ok i'm calming down a little bit, I think looking at pics of the monorail thread got me going!!
Feel free anyone else chime in.....Go on let the excitement flow!!!

Ok how does this sound(as my husband is reading this and shaking his head) "The vacation of celebrations Extravaganza 2011"!
So I'm thing of making some shirts up with that on it, the hubby andnephew ofcourse are party poopers and won't but the girls and my nephews wife will, I like it its catchy!! And on a shirt? Oh yeah!!!
Hay I figure we're celebrating our 15 anniversary, my nephew 's 6th anniversary and the girls their birthdays, I think the title fits!

Ok perhaps I had way to much coffee......but I know I can share with you guys

Disney Shib

I totally listen to Disney music in my car too. My boyfriend gets in and it's the same thing "OH MY GOSH, SAM!" LOL. I finally got him to agree to come with me to Disney World and we are heading down to Orlando in October for a week. He's never been and I constantly have to remind him not to knock it until he's tried it. I can't wait to see him channel his inner 8 year old. Anyway, have a wonderful vacation and I say GO WITH THE SHIRTS! It is the year of celebrations!

mickeysshoes

We are in the same boat...we have 28 days to go and I want to pack and get everything ready. All I think about is going and all i do is refer everything i hear to the trip. We have not gotten our package from Disney with the new luggage tags and coupons and every afternoon I am like a kid at Christmas checking the mail and then a kid who got coal in her stocking when i dont see it. I just want my hands on the new tags and I think I might be able to calm down a little...but we will have to wait and see. We did get the packet for the cruise but the DD dont know about it so I cant show them. But I look at he books very day at work.

I love your idea for the trip name and the shirts...I say go for it. You could do all the same color or make your group a rainbow of color..each pick a color!! Bright colors!!! You all could have dinner one night and make it a group event making them!!!

Obi

can't wait until i'm 30 days out. right now i'm at 59 days out....

i also like the picture threads here. they keep me excited about going...

i have a buddy that decided to take his family next year. it'll be their first time ever to the world. he asked me to help him in getting things set up as far as reservations go... so, now i get to plan another trip.

ggauthier82

I totally understand you!! We have 26 more days before we fly off!! I just wish I could just start packing right away, but DH would think I'm nuts. Plus we would all run out of underwear! :ROFLOL:

I got my US$$ last night at a very good rate, my packing list is done, we received our Disney Magic your Way package and the DME package as well. I have nothing left to do but WAIT!!!

I'm trying to convince myself to enjoy the last 3 weeks of summer before we leave because when we get back it's back to school and the end of summer, so that'll be no fun at all.....

Korfar

We are 30 days out today as well. We are busting at the seams as well. It is all we think about now. We are working on our packing checklists. My wife made shirts for the 4 of us. I don't mid wearing them. It will be another fun trip and I can't way. The days creep by slower and slower the closer we get.

Blueskyze

30 days for me today!!! Can't wait! It's our first family trip (me, husband, and 5-yo son). My birthday also falls during our trip, so I'm even more excited. We've been watching videos, looking at pictures, and watching Disney movies for a couple of months now. I've got a big bag of "trip supplies" that I've been buying over the last month...I can't wait to start packing!! :D

PineapplePrincess

29 days for us!! I think about our trip every waking moment!
This morning DH called & said he'll be off work early the day we leave, so we should go to the airport early to see if we can get on the 3:00 flight. (our flight is at 5:50)
Now I'm even more excited thinking we'll get an extra 3 hours in WDW!
This will be DD13's first trip taking a friend and we are all thrilled to have a "newbie" with us!

addcogulf

We have 31 days left to go. I can't wait either. the closer it gets, the more excited I get. We will be staying at the All Star Music. There will be 12 of us. We have 2 suites and a perferred room. I go every year, and each year I get just as excited. I love Disney World.
:wave:

The Empress Lilly

Forty days here.

I TOO CANT STAND THE WAITING!!

But hey, its so good it hurts. Deep down, we all love we have a bit too much anticipation, a slightly unhealthy obsession. :D

Mickey_777

It annoys the heck out of my wife but this is what I always say: "The sooner it gets here, the sooner our trip is over."

I don't mind the anticipation cause time flies when you're at Disney...

BigRedDad

I'm 59 days out, but the Disney site says 60. Think they are wrong. Regardless, it is a little further out than yours. I almost blurted out to my daughter that I am taking her. I am trying to decide when to tell her. It may not be until we get on DME. The good news is we will go see The Lion King in 3D the Saturday before we fly out. That will put her in the mood and not know it.

PolynesianPrincess

I'm well over the hundred day mark but I'm just as excited planning everything as ya'll are!! :)
And hey, at least this is a healthy addiction.... or is it?? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom