I can make avatars for anyone

DopeyJas2004

Hey everyone I'm new on the boards, I've been reading for years now. Can anyone p[oint me in the direction of how to make and avatar AND how to put it where it belongs on my posts. :hammer: I've tried but now I'm just getting myself confused :veryconfu any help will be greatly appriciated :sohappy:

Number_6

If anyone is willing to make me one showing something from EPCOT(pretty much anything except for The Land since I've never really been fond of that attraction) it would be cool. Surprise me. EPCOT's my favorite park, so I'm cool with anything.

77johnson77

hey, anyone that makes animated avatars, i have alot of ideas but some questions about them, would it be hard to make the effect of the changing billboard, like hav an imagge and a whole bunch of long strips and they turn around and the image changes, do ya know what i mean?
thanks and good job, im thinking to add somehitng to this one, since i made it myself, and i dont have any special things

nfeagle5

I just have a quick request....I would like a countdown avatar, i dont know how hard they are to make..but i have seen a few. If you could start the countdown clock at 302 days it would be greatly appreciated.....u can choose the backround. :) :) :) :) :) :)

shopgirl146

Hi I was wondering if anyone could make me an Avatar with Ariel from the Little Mermaid! Or even tell me how to make one or where to find one! I'm completely clueless about them! =) THANKS!

imagineer99

ShopGirl, I whipped this up pretty quickly.

You can use it until someone creates something better. :wave:

Here it 'tis:
8022ariel_avatar.gif

NFEagle, a countdown avatar that continually updates itself is not possible to create in GIF format. Such an object would require coding, that this format does not allow. In turn, in order to have a countdown avatar, you would have to update it daily. This would be a real hassle.:) Sorry I can't help you out there...

Boo47

i was wondering if anyone could make an avatar for me of Boo and sully that says Boo47 on it if so or if not just let me know thanxx!

Boo47

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
disnyfan89 said:
If you want another one to make, a cool animated Jack Sparrow turning from alive to dead would be cool!
I would make that, but where can I find a picture/video of Jack Sparrow turning from alive to dead?

disnyfan89

Steamboat_Kevin said:
I would make that, but where can I find a picture/video of Jack Sparrow turning from alive to dead?

There is this site called jerrythefrogproductions.com that makes fun of Movies with hand drawn puppets and I think it would be fun to use those! Yes I do have permission.

Jack dead jack

VampireZombie

i was wondering if you could make me some to do with figment and 20k leagues possibly figment riding a sub or something and can you make that in a really cool font with a nice animation effect like a fading or something thanks!

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
VampireZombie, I thought your request would be easy, but little did I know how hard it is to find good pictures of Figment sitting or in a "riding" position (because you wanted him riding the sub). I am very sorry that I can't do it, do you have any other avatar requests?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom