I can make avatars for anyone

imagineer99

Legacy, I tried my best to fit in everything you wanted. Unfortunately, I couldn't get an army reference in.

It looks grainy because I had to keep it under 20k (avatar limit).

So, without further adieu....:)

8022legacy.gif

BTW,

I work hard on these avatars. It frusturates me when people ask me to do one and then don't respond (I'm lookin' at you Boo47).:eek: :D

ACE

Originally posted by imagineer99
I work hard on these avatars. It frusturates me when people ask me to do one and then don't respond (I'm lookin' at you Boo47).:eek: :D

I know the feeling and some folks are never happy with what you make even tho they don't tell you how they want it. I got to the point where I didn't want to make them because it just wasn't fun anymore.

The avatars you make are great and folks should appreciate the hard work. I for one do and I would like to say Thank You! for all your hard work.

Take Care,
:wave: ACE

imagineer99

Originally posted by ACE
I know the feeling and some folks are never happy with what you make even tho they don't tell you how they want it. I got to the point where I didn't want to make them because it just wasn't fun anymore.

The avatars you make are great and folks should appreciate the hard work. I for one do and I would like to say Thank You! for all your hard work.

Take Care,
:wave: ACE

Thanks, Ace. I remember that you used to make wonderful avatars for people all the time and after you finished, they would simply ask you to redo it.:rolleyes:

1stStarIC2nite

Hey imagineer99, I love you avatars!!! Would it be to much to ask if you could do one for me as well? If not that's okay, but if you can, here is what I was thinking of:

The outline of my avatar be a Mickey's head (not a square like most are) and then my name appears (1stStarIC2nite) in a kind of flashy or magical way. If this is possible, I would love it so much! Thanks!

CuteDisneyBaby

If anyone can, please make me an avatar with plain mickey mouse ears with tinkerbelle in them with my name somewhere in there, too. I would really appreciate it!!!!!!!! Thanks

imagineer99

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
Hey imagineer99, I love you avatars!!! Would it be to much to ask if you could do one for me as well? If not that's okay, but if you can, here is what I was thinking of:

The outline of my avatar be a Mickey's head (not a square like most are) and then my name appears (1stStarIC2nite) in a kind of flashy or magical way. If this is possible, I would love it so much! Thanks!

This looked SOOOO much better on my computer. I had to really reduce the quality, take out frames, so that it could be of avatar size.

I hope this is what you wanted.

8022profile.gif

1stStarIC2nite

Originally posted by imagineer99
This looked SOOOO much better on my computer. I had to really reduce the quality, take out frames, so that it could be of avatar size.

I hope this is what you wanted.

8022profile.gif

O...m...g... that's exactly what I wanted! Thank you SOOOO much. I absolutely love it! You're the best! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom