I can make avatars for anyone

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Number_6 said:
B * U * M * P
D'oh! I didn't even see your request, and now my free trial of Macromedia Fireworks (what i use to make avatars) expired! :(
Very sorry, maybe someone else can make it?
-Kevin-

imagineer99

Alrighty...here ya' go number 6.

I hope this is what you were looking for. If not, some one on here is bound to pick up my slack.;)

I made two. One is animated (and thus has a lower resolution).
The other is not animated (and thus has a higher resolution).

Animated:
8022belle_avatar.gif

Non Animated:
8022belle_avatar_noanimate.gif

MagicalMonorail

If anyone gets bored, they can make me an avatar. I would like one with all the Disney heroes on it. Such as: Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Peter Pan, Aladdin, Prince Phillip, and maybe Buzz or Woody. This would be greatly appreciated!

disneymoc

Would someone mind Disneyfying my avatar? I stole it from my alma mater's Web page. I would like to keep the birdhead in it, but maybe add Stitch to it or a WDW attraction like MTMRR, Test Track, TTA, Pirates or Maelstrom.

I would also like to have my name on it. :)

Anyone willing to help me out? :wave:

1stStarIC2nite

imagineer99, these are awesome avatars!! They look so good, but whenever you get the time, could you make one for me? This might sound impossible, but this is my "dream" avatar and anything near it would be awesome. It would be a picture of Cinderella's castle during Wishes, and have one of the stars/comets going across the sky and as it would be going center over the castle my name would appear right behind it. Then just keep repeating and repeating :lol: Do you think this is possible? And there's no hurry since I see there are a few people ahead of me, but whenever! Thanks so much! :D

imagineer99

Here ya go' 1ststarIC2nite...;) My apologies.

The animated one (low resolution to keep it of avatar size):
8022wishes_animate.gif

The Non animated one (high resolution, but boring):
8022wishes_noanimate.gif

ps: I know this isn't exactly what you wanted, but I hope it tickles your fancy nevertheless;) If not...don't use it. I promise, it won't hurt me feelings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom