I can make avatars for anyone

Boo47

hey kev. I was just wondering if you could make me one of Boo and sully!!!( with writtin boo and sully at the bottom if possible)
YOu will be my hero if you can do that for me!!!
thanxx in advance!!

-Boo47

artvandelay

Originally posted by imagineer99
Art, is this want you were looking for,

8022george_animate.gif

BTW, it's not a lie, if you beleive it...

Awesome!!! Thanks. That Rocks!

General Grizz

I'll put in a request for an ANIMATED avatar for whatever theme you think I'd like*. Crispness is preferrable! :wave:

Maybe this is a challenge, but I'm running dry on my own imagination. :lol:

No one has to do this AT ALL, but if ever you have the time and will, go for it.

* - Let's keep away from Disney executive battles, k? :lol:

Debbie

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Debbie, Here's one of the avatars you asked for, the next one will be coming up when I get back from school :)

2478boudreaux.gif

can you remind me of how to download this to make the avatar? Pretty please?

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by Debbie
can you remind me of how to download this to make the avatar? Pretty please?
Oh, sure!
First you have to save it to your PC, and then go to your "User CP" which is up at the top of the page. When you get to the User CP, you go to the "Edit Options" screen (there is a link at the top of the User CP page) and then towards the bottom there will be a picture of your current avatar, and a button that says Change Avatar. Click on that button, then go down to where it says "You can upload an avatar from your computer" and there will be a "Browse" button. Click the Browse button and then find where you saved the avatar and then double click on it and then click "Submit Modifications"
Hope this helps!
:wave: Kevin

Boo47

hey
i know i already asked you once but i thought i might as well ask again( not trying to be impacient)!!! But i was wondering if you could make an avatar that has Boo and Sully and at the bottom say friends or somthing cute!!!
well thanxx again in advance:kiss:

~Boo47~

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Sorry everyone :(
I won't be able to make avatars any more, since I am now pretty busy and my Photoshop trial expired :(
Sorry again!
-Kevin

imagineer99

I can try to help all of you out...just give me some time.

Remember, if you would like to expedite the process, perhaps you could provide me with the pictures you would like to use.:)

MonorailGreen

Hey imagineer99 =)

I like to change my avatars around every now and then. I love the one that Steamboat_Kevin made me but I just would like one or two more so that I can switch them around =) The general theme is Mickey and Minnie, the green monorail and, the four WDW parks… you can be as creative as you like. If you have time I would really appreciate it!! I also would like "MonorailGreen" on there too.

Thanks in advance if you can do this for me when you have time and have gotten to requests before me =)

Legacy

Challenge time buddy... I want an animated avatar. General ideas?

Obscure Disney reference (ie, Off Kilter, Daper Dans, Jammitors),

The name Legacy,

And lots of blues.

Feel free to throw in an Army reference too.

:wave: Jeff

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom