I can make avatars for anyone

WDWScottieBoy

Kevin,

I've been wanting to make an avatar that is personalized to me, but I don't know how. I'm not sure what I want it to look like exactly. Maybe you can help, I've always wanted to be an animator for WDFA, and I love signing Walt's name. SE and Mickey's hat are two of my favotire icons, as well as the castle, but that's a given. I don't know, I guess I just want some help in creating a new avatar but I don't know where to start.

Scott

Sir Hiss527

Steamboat_Kevin said:
Sir Hiss... Here's one, if you don't like it, tell me. I can try to make another

toadsirhiss.gif

Hey Kevin I would take it, but all I see is a BIG RED X, in place of the picture..is there another way that you could send it to me? I guess it's due to parental controls. Thanks!

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
imagineer99 said:
Kev, it shows up for me...
Shows up for me also, he said it was probably because of parental controls, those things block stuff they shouldn't sometimes ;)
I'll send it to you via AIM, Dustin (i just added you to my buddy list)

WDWScottieBoy

Kevin,

Thanks a lot for the new avatar, it looks excellent. I just recently got photoshop 7.0 and am now messing around with it but this avatar is great! By the way, I live in northern IL, where in WI do you live?

Scott

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
WDWScottieBoy said:
Kevin,

Thanks a lot for the new avatar, it looks excellent. I just recently got photoshop 7.0 and am now messing around with it but this avatar is great! By the way, I live in northern IL, where in WI do you live?

Scott
You're welcome! I live in southern Wisconsin, near Lake Geneva :)

WDWScottieBoy

So you're only like 45 minutes to an hour away from me Kevin. I have another question, is there anyway you can make my avatar (the one I have right now) to fit a 100x100 requirement without making it look distorted or weird? I want to use it as my LiveJournal icon too. Thanks a lot!

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
WDWScottieBoy said:
So you're only like 45 minutes to an hour away from me Kevin. I have another question, is there anyway you can make my avatar (the one I have right now) to fit a 100x100 requirement without making it look distorted or weird? I want to use it as my LiveJournal icon too. Thanks a lot!
I will sometime later, I would now, but I have to go to my sister's wedding, then the reception, I won't be back till tomorrow...
Sorry!

Mr Bill

disnyfan89 said:
I just noticed that my avatar is a .bmp so I cant upload it. Could you convert it
What may have happened is that your temporary internet files have gotten so full that it will only allow you to save in bmp format. To clean it out, go to Tools, Internet Options, General, and under the Temporary Internet Files area there is a button that says Delete Files... Click that and problem solved.

disnyfan89

Mr Bill said:
What may have happened is that your temporary internet files have gotten so full that it will only allow you to save in bmp format. To clean it out, go to Tools, Internet Options, General, and under the Temporary Internet Files area there is a button that says Delete Files... Click that and problem solved.
I have aol and thats not showing up

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom