I can make avatars for anyone

GenerationX

Wow, WOW, and WOW!!!

I've got both of them saved on my computer.

Thanks, Kevin! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thanks, ACE! :sohappy: :sohappy:

You guys are awesome! You both do great work!! :wave: :wave:

ACE

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Hey I was wondering,can anyone make my avatar actually roll his eyes? LOL!:D

I can't do the ones with movement or if I can I haven't figured it out yet. I'm sure some one can.

:wave: ACE

SirNim

I just tried to make you one; however, it comes out very pixelated and much too big to fit as an avatar. I might be able to make you one that would be <20000 bytes, but then I'd have to reduce the size of the avatar itself, perhaps chopping out the words "DarthDarrel King of All Eyerollers"...

If you want, I can easily cut those words out and make you the animated avatar.:D

SirNim

Best one I could do... It's grainy, it's small, and yes, it's even pathetic..... but hey... it works! :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:lol:

Attachments

• ddavrollanime8.gif
    ddavrollanime8.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 60

LeaveALegacyGuy

I was thinking if you can make me an avatar with either Figment, Test Track or Stitch. I can't decide from those three. Whatever is easier for you is fine with me. Thanks:sohappy: Also, If you can (if possible) could you put my name on it too. Thanks!

Figment1986

I already have one but want to see what you can come up with, A Figment that is in the Griffindor house holding a wand and has the griffindor hat from Harry Potter.

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by Figment1986
I already have one but want to see what you can come up with, A Figment that is in the Griffindor house holding a wand and has the griffindor hat from Harry Potter.
Sorry dude, but I don't think I can do that, I've tried and its really hard to find good pictures, sorry!! :(

Lil'mermaid

It would be awesome if u could make me one... Maybe if u can get it one with Ariel with Eric in the boat from the movie? When shes in that blue dress with the bow in her hair? THANK U either way!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom