I can make avatars for anyone

Emma

Hi,

The avatars look great Kevin! :cool:

Just wondering - do you think you could make the avatar that I have at the moment, only with my name on it somewhere? Please?

ACE

Emma,
Here's another with your name but with a transparent background.

:wave: ACE

Attachments

• mermaid 1.gif
    mermaid 1.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 33

spagofreep

I was wondering if its not too much trouble if you can make an elvis stitch one for me???? Thank you for your time. I wish I knew how to do that.

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by GenerationX
You do great work, Kevin! If I were to give you a list of cartoon characters, could you make a collage avatar for me?
Sure :)
BTW, Spagofreep, now I'm at my cousin's, I'll start working on your avatar when I get home, ok?

GenerationX

Kevin, you rock! :sohappy:

I'm not sure how many character faces would fit in an avatar and be somewhat recognizable, so let me know if I need to get rid of a couple.

Here goes: Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny, Linus from Peanuts, Animal from The Muppets, Homer Simpson, Tommy from The Rugrats, Beavis and Butthead, Buzz Lightyear, Larry the Cucumber from VeggieTales (preferably as Larry Boy), SpongeBob, Cosmo and Wanda from Fairly OddParents, and Marlin from Finding Nemo.

If this is too much work, let me know. Thank you!

ACE

Originally posted by spagofreep
I was wondering if its not too much trouble if you can make an elvis stitch one for me???? Thank you for your time. I wish I knew how to do that.

Here's one I had lying around. You can use it. Kevin or I could put your name on it if you want. Just let us know.

:wave: ACE

Attachments

• elvis stitch.jpg
    elvis stitch.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 52

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster

I'm not sure how many character faces would fit in an avatar and be somewhat recognizable, so let me know if I need to get rid of a couple.

Here goes: Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny, Linus from Peanuts, Animal from The Muppets, Homer Simpson, Tommy from The Rugrats, Beavis and Butthead, Buzz Lightyear, Larry the Cucumber from VeggieTales (preferably as Larry Boy), SpongeBob, Cosmo and Wanda from Fairly OddParents, and Marlin from Finding Nemo.

Let me try after school, ok?

BTW, Norma, you have to put up your avatar yourself, because I can't without getting onto your username.
Here's how:
Save the Treelo avatar on your computer,
Now, go to User CP up at the top of the page.
Then, go to Edit Options,
Now, go down to your avatar and click on the button,
now go down to custom avatar,
and upload the picture from your computer by pressing the button.
Now click OK.
You're all set, hopefully :)

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Here ya go GenerationX, it's missing a few characters, like B&BH, Buzz, Cosmo and Wanda, and Marlin.
But here it is :)
EDIT: It's too big! Could someone resize this?

Attachments

• cartooncastle.jpg
    cartooncastle.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 34

ACE

How bout this?

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 27

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom