I can make avatars for anyone

MajinBuu

If anyone knows DBZ and can make avatars, here is one for you:

I just want the M logo from Majin Buu and Majin Vegeta. I have looked everywhere and no luck. Any help would be appreciated. :)

ACE

Originally posted by MajinBuu
If anyone knows DBZ and can make avatars, here is one for you:

I just want the M logo from Majin Buu and Majin Vegeta. I have looked everywhere and no luck. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Here ya go. How about this one?

:wave: ACE

Attachments

• majin logo.jpg
    majin logo.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 35

ACE

Here's the logo without stripes. I can change the background color or make it transparent if you want just let me know.

Attachments

• majin logo 2.jpg
    majin logo 2.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 78

WDWspider

Originally posted by ACE
Here's the logo without stripes. I can change the background color or make it transparent if you want just let me know.

Where did you find that one?

BTW Buu... I have the later two of mine saved so that colors can be changed as well, the first one is stuck the way it is.

ACE

Originally posted by WDWspider
Where did you find that one?

BTW Buu... I have the later two of mine saved so that colors can be changed as well, the first one is stuck the way it is.

I found it on Ebay, believe it or not. It's off a card or something. I know nothing about DBZ. I had to ask my son what logo he was talking about. :lol:

Anyway, here's the pic I took it from.

Attachments

• i-1.jpg
    i-1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 71

meeko_33785

Would it be possible if someone could please size this down so it could be used as an avatar? Thanks. :wave:

Attachments

• meekoanimrmd.gif
    meekoanimrmd.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 70

tenchu

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Anyone need an avatar? :snore:

Okay kevin, I'm perfectly capable of making my own avatar, but...

I'd like to see what the mind of the 30 year old comedy writer would come up for me. :lol:

You may want to capture the 'spirito de tenchu' or you may want something completely random. :lookaroun

Also, all the rest of you peeps (ACE, nim etc) feel free to join in the fun.

Make me an avatar peeps!

:wave:

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
This was fun :D

2478bravemouse.gif

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Oh shoot, Tenchu, do you know about the movie Braveheart? I just checked IMDB and it doesn't say that it was ever released in Scotland :brick: If you've never heard or seen the movie, that avatar will not make a nick of sense!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom