I am on the countdown are you?

DisneyGigi

17 days for us... and I love the planning! Alot of the excitement for us is looking forward to the trip, although at the start it feels like it is taking forever:brick:

EpcotGrl

62 days for me!

I give everyone at work the update daily...they are, as you might imagine, breathless with anticipation! :lol:

50 days, 1 hour....that means we're almost at 49 days! Ooooo! We've dropped down a whole digit!

First time staying at AKL, our 3 1/2 year old's 4th trip and our son's first! Yay!

flounder

Original Poster
Hi all...Well I am currently at 58 days now... time seems to be moving a little faster for some reason! We have all of our tickets purchased and PS's made and are just waiting for the big day...how about all of you?:animwink:

dixiegirl

18 days.....15 hrs.......17 min.......and counting.....pretty soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess I'll take the luggage out this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woodsjen99

4 days from now we will be getting off the plane and getting ready for Pirates & Princess Party!!!! We are alredy packed and ready
Oh Yea our 4 yr old daughter does not know we are going. Going to wake her up at 5am on Friday and tell her!!!!

kruzer98

we got 12 days until we go . i cant wait ,i have been going once a year for the past 9 years and every time i go it seems like the first:sohappy:

dixiegirl

4 days from now we will be getting off the plane and getting ready for Pirates & Princess Party!!!! We are alredy packed and ready
Oh Yea our 4 yr old daughter does not know we are going. Going to wake her up at 5am on Friday and tell her!!!!

We did that last DEc to our 6 and 3 year old, woke them up at 4am to get to the airport, We videoed the whole thing..the reaction was priceless, especially when my 6 year was told that we were leaving in a few minutes...Definetly video the moment.....

cooleo

See my countdown below. It will be Exciting to finally go below triple digits. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

flounder

Original Poster
58 days and counting down down down :ROFLOL: I remember when I was at 150 and I never thought I would get below 100...but here I am! Got everything in order...all tickets purchased and all my PS set...all I have to do is wait for the magical day to come and then once again we will hear "Welcome Home"!! Happy planning everyone...:animwink:

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom