I am on the countdown are you?

EPCOT.nut

20 days! We are going for the day on Labor Day and hopefully an extra day or so - if we can get the money up. :lol:

Granted I am feeling lucky for just one day, seeing as how some of you are having to wait so long or have not been in years.

Have fun everyone!

badrew

Just curious as to how many more days everyone has to wait until their next trip to WDW...I am currently at 123...and counting! Half the fun is the pre-planning I think and of course the anticipation too! So happy planning everyone...and let me know how long all of you have to wait! Disney Dreams!:snore:

18 days left here!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
(it sounds like a confession with a priest, lol -- forgive me father mickey, it's been 14 years and two months since my last visit to Orlando and eight years and four months since my last visit to any Disney park. I know I did visit Disneyquest in Chicago, but does that count? No? My penance? Oh, I see, as much time I can handle at the Adventurer's Club and how many trips on the monorail, Tower of Terror and Mission:Space? Cool, seems fair. Yes, I promise not to go that long again in visiting a Disney park again.)

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are :ROFLOL:

4parks1world

31 days for us...i drive my wife crazy with my preplanning!! she always says i don`t want to hear about it..just plan like you always do..i guess in each group there is always one person who makes the plans..:hammer:

flounder

Original Poster
janni518....do not be discouraged...I have counted down from 365 days and more before...we all have to start someplace! The counting down and anticipation is all part of the fun...don't ya think? We are down to 73 days and it seems like that will take forever but time will pass and before we know it the time will have come! :sohappy: Just hang in there and before you know it...you too will be on your way to the happiest place on earth! :animwink:
disney dreams all! :snore:

flounder

Original Poster
All you short timers have a wonderful trip...make lots and lots of memories! :animwink: Disney Dreams All......:snore:

macsmom

35 days for me....5 weeks to go....got more Disney Dollars today.......I have off the next two weeks at work so when I go back, I'll just have 3 weeks until vacation! Yippee!

danna

a2grafix

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are :ROFLOL:

thank you. you have to have a bit of laughter when dealing with the long-distance relationship with the mouse. lol

As it stands, as of Aug. 13, let's see ... ohh, look at that -- 70- days as of Aug. 13. But time will fly by. Check back with me in 60 or so some days, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom