I am now a WDW cast member

Brian_B

Original Poster
Hey all - It is official - I am now among the ranks of the proud cast members of WDW. My College Program check in date was last monday, and the best part is that I was assigned a truly great job. Drum roll please...thank you. From now until january you can find me at the Great Movie Ride as one of those hosts/tour guides/greeters in those funky suspenders, heh. Thanks to Frances I've only had my initial MGM studios training so far - I'm still waiting for the GMR people to get their act together enough to tell me when I'm supposed to train for my role. So in the meantime I was dispatched to Port Orleans Riverside for one night, as a greeter/busboy at the Riverside Mill Restaurant...it was pretty cool, actually.

Stop by and say howdy!

-Brian

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Congrats!

Hurray for you, both for getting your shot, and escaping NJ (at least for a while).
I'll check back with you toward the end of the month as per your schedule so we can be sure and say hi!

TheDisneyGirl02

How exciting for you! I remember how excited I was when I started working at WDW for my CP! Have a wonderful time and take as many pictures as you can...you'll treasure them later!

TheDisneyGirl02

Wilt Dasney

Congrats. tell Kellie from Savannah BJ says hi if she ever spends a weekend there during your program, since she's seasonal now. have a great time, in any case. :wave:

Awesome news. How exciting. I wish I would have done this when I was younger. Maybe when Im old and retired I can work at Disney. Best of Luck and enjoy it.

imamouse

Congratulations, Brian! Sounds like you landed a fantastic assignment. I will be there Oct 9-16, and I will look for a CM named Brian wearing a nametag from NJ. If I see you, I will say Hi :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom