I am now a WDW cast member

se8472

Brian_B said:
I am the worst at loading guests into the numbered lanes, so if a slightly flustered kid with "Brian" on his nametag puts you in the wrong lane or something, go easy on him! It's maddening, I tells ya!

-Brian

Asss yes grouping is hard for everyone at frist...well its hard all the time but just take it as its given to ya.

Somehow I have found that when I act like I am on cloud nine when grouping that helps...I know it sounds dumb but it WORKS!

MicBat

se8472 said:
Asss yes grouping is hard for everyone at frist...well its hard all the time but just take it as its given to ya.

Somehow I have found that when I act like I am on cloud nine when grouping that helps...I know it sounds dumb but it WORKS!
:lol: I would go into this zone whenever I was grouping and if I was thrown off, I would get mean! HAHA! Well... Not "mean" exactly.... but stressed. :lookaroun "Where is my wheelchair assist cast member?!?! AAAH!" :lol: Towards the end, though, grouper was one of my favorite positions.

Montu

se8472 said:

All you have to do is count to six. It's pretty easy :p

It's fun to think of the tune from Tetris while you do it :)

Tramp

Brian_B said:
The ride itself isn't that bad. I try to put effort into it when I do it, and really ACT instead of going through the motions. I do stuff like react to the skeleton on the anubis statue (the skeleton that formerly was a hijacker), etc. Way I see it, if something's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

-Brian

Good Luck, Brian. Try to keep that upbeat attitude even when the job becomes routine. :wave:

se8472

Montu said:
All you have to do is count to six. It's pretty easy :p

It's fun to think of the tune from Tetris while you do it :)

Yeah its all easy till someone has a group of 7...and they all want to be seated together. Or my fav is when they all want the front. :D

MicBat

se8472 said:
Yeah its all easy till someone has a group of 7...and they all want to be seated together. Or my fav is when they all want the front. :D
Ack! Parties of 7 were the worst! Or I always loved... "Party of 6, rows one and two.." "but we want to be in the same car!"

Montu

se8472 said:

Yeah, but with no seat dividers and wide flat bench seats that GMR has, you can easily fit seven to a row. I've done it many times. I've had nine or ten in a row a few times if the group had several smaller ones riding with them. And then there's the beauty of lap-sitting... just stack'em verticly and get double the value :)

I always thought grouping at GMR was a lot of fun because it's fast paced if you're doing it alone, which I prefer. It's just a big game of tetris.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom