I Admit It...

Mr_Tom_Morrow

Original Poster
this was a game I played as a child..kinda like "Truth Or Dare" minus the "dare"..and rather than be asked a "truth" you just say it on your own thought it would be kinda fun to do one here in regards to Disney.

I admit it...I've been going to WDW for almost 20 years but have never stepped foot inside a luxury resort

primetime52

this was a game I played as a child..kinda like "Truth Or Dare" minus the "dare"..and rather than be asked a "truth" you just say it on your own thought it would be kinda fun to do one here in regards to Disney.

I admit it...I've been going to WDW for almost 20 years but have never stepped foot inside a luxury resort

We used to stay in either Beach Club or GF when I was a kid. However, the past 15 or so years have brought dramatic price increases to the luxury resorts. They used to run alot of great specials for Florida residents, but those days are over. Thus, so have ended my days of ever staying in the luxury variety.

As for my "Truth or Truth..."... here it is.

I have never set foot in Mickey's toon town, and I haven't been to Tom Sawyer's Island since I was 7 or 8.

CThaddeus

I admit it, I have never stayed at a Walt Disney World resort...and until I can justify the price, I doubt I ever will.
I have also never eaten a turkey leg (ick), been to Pleasure Island at night, or been beyond the gift shop in Disney Quest (this last one may change after next month). Finally, of all the attractions at Disney World (that were open on 12/06), I have never been on Dumbo. I have, however been on all the clones, and have been on the one at Disneyland many times.

PintoColvig

I admit it, I have never been to TL, BB, Disney Quest or La Nouba. In a week and a half, all of that will change and I will do all four. Plus I'm even going to rent one of those sea sprite thingies.

The Mom

Premium Member
I admit it, I have never been to TL, BB, Disney Quest or La Nouba. In a week and a half, all of that will change and I will do all four. Plus I'm even going to rent one of those sea sprite thingies.

I HAVE been to DisneyQuest, but ditto on the rest. :eek: I have never stayed at the Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Saratoga Springs, or any of today's Value Resorts. I have only stayed at Caribbean Beach (X3) as far as moderates go, and that was when it was a Value resort. I've never stayed at Fort Wilderness.

I have never ridden the Aladdin ride at MK, the canoes, or gone to the Golden Horseshoe. I haven't been to the Hall of Presidents in over 20 years.

I have never been on, nor will I ever go on, Tower of Terror. It is my one of my oldest and scariest nightmares come true.

Philo

I admit it... I enjoyed Stitches Great Escape

Don't punish me too much, I never had the chance to go on AE for comparison

Agent1964fem

ok I admit it I've never been in a Planet Hollywood nor do I ever care if I do. I also never want to get on Stitches Great Escape. I also never had a cup of Beverly I'm afraid to. :zipit:

I admit I have a addition to Disney .

Wilderness Lodge 1997
Caribbean Beach 2003
Port Orleans - Riverside 2005
Wilderness Lodge 2007
Polynesian 2009

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I have never seen Flights of Wonder at AK.

I have never stayed at the GL or Poly.

I have never seen the films in China or France.

H20Babie

I admit it ... I've never had a turkey leg, but I did try my first dole whip last year!

And, coming from Canada, I've never been inside Canada! Oh, the shame!

Kristamouse

I have never spent more than $25.00 per trip on suvinears. Usually it is about 10.00 for an ornamnet but first year for the kids we got hats.
I have never seen ANY films in Epcot or the American Adventure.

Kristamouse

I have never spent more than $25.00 per trip on suvinears. Usually it is about 10.00 for an ornamnet but first year for the kids we got ear hats.
I have never seen ANY films in Epcot or the American Adventure.

ok I admit it I've never been in a Planet Hollywood nor do I ever care if I do. I also never want to get on Stitches Great Escape. I also never had a cup of Beverly I'm afraid to. :zipit:

I admit I have a addition to Disney .

Wilderness Lodge 1997
Caribbean Beach 2003
Port Orleans - Riverside 2005
Wilderness Lodge 2007
Polynesian 2009

Are you sure it's not a division?:lol:

Kman101

I've yet to ever visit Tom Sawyer's Island. or Monsters Inc. Laugh Factory.

I've yet to try Mission:Space (not sure why ... lol). Never saw any of the films in World Showcase.

Have yet to try a dole whip and up until this month, I never stayed for the fireworks. Very glad I did though, especially for the Pirate and Princess Party. Wow. Talk about stunning.

Have yet to see Fantasmic!

I'm sure there's more ...

SIR90210

I haven't seen the new China film.

I don't think Pirates is that great a ride.

Or Carousel of Progress.

Mission:Space should have stayed the way it was initially.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom