Hygene of water parks ... scientific research

Goofyernmost

It's more fun to keep this thread running with supercilious questions so he can sit back and sip his Shirley Temple, and laugh at those of us that gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried to seriously answer his questions. Think about it...if this guy really has this much of a phobia about this, there is nothing we are going to say that will help. :confused:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

MightyMouse

So what happened, did they empy the water and load fresh water into that area, or did they simply fish net the floater out, and add more chlorine ? And did people go straight back in the pool, and immerse themselves full into the water, even their faces?
No to the emptying of the pool. As to what they did I cant really say I paid close attention to it. Other staff opened up poolside games and we had a fun time watching DD partake in these events.

JordanNite

Original Poster
Yes people did! Full to their faces! They dunked themselves in that water! Full. To. There. Faces. And guess what? They lived! Because Disney does proper pool maintenance! Oh the wonder of it all!

I don't mean to be rude but you can't actually quantify that everyone who went into the water after a poo case scenario was okay afterwards. Nor do you really know how many people get ill, dismiss it as a passing bug, directly from these large overcrowded pool parks.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
37096345.jpg

bubbles1812

I don't mean to be rude but you can't actually quantify that everyone who went into the water after a poo case scenario was okay afterwards. Nor do you really know how many people get ill, dismiss it as a passing bug, directly from these large overcrowded pool parks.
You are more likely to get ill from touching the in the bathrooms than from anything in the pool. Science, man, science. It's a wonderful thing. And this is middle school science level.

But at this point Id say you are clearly just a troll so I'll let you say whatever nonsensical asinine thing you want to next and just laugh.

JordanNite

Original Poster
It's more fun to keep this thread running with supercilious questions so he can sit back and sip his Shirley Temple, and laugh at those of us that gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried to seriously answer his questions. Think about it...if this guy really has this much of a phobia about this, there is nothing we are going to say that will help. :confused:

I'm genuinely looking for answers, and information before i make an informed decision to visit the water parks. It's not that easy to say go Google, as there isn't any information out there for the Disney parks, hence i'm asking here. But you're rite on the aspect it's highly unlikely i will go to the water parks.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm genuinely looking for answers, and information before i make an informed decision to visit the water parks. It's not that easy to say go Google, as there isn't any information out there for the Disney parks, hence i'm asking here. But you're rite on the aspect it's highly unlikely i will go to the water parks.
I've already told you ...don't go....it's a disease ridden swamphole.

Swim in your own bathtub....you'll know whose you're swimming in.

lazyboy97o

Then what part of legal standards do you not understand?

flynnibus

Premium Member
Just an FYI on the swim diapers, they do not hold in liquids!!! They will hold poop just fine but if they pee, it comes right out Into the water!

Swim diapers are not made (or even try) to be water tight. the point of a swim diaper is to contain any fecal mater and function in the pool. Regular diapers can not be submerged in water for obvious reasons.

flynnibus

Premium Member
So what happened, did they empy the water and load fresh water into that area, or did they simply fish net the floater out, and add more chlorine ? And did people go straight back in the pool, and immerse themselves full into the water, even their faces?

If you actually read any of the links provided to you.. you'd find such information on what the recommendations from the CDC are regarding such incidents are. You have no geniue interest in learning, or you are lazy as @%$. You are just trolling now. You asked questions.. people gave you the ability to find the answers.

If you really want to know? Check out a Pool Operators course.. you'll learn all you ever wanted to know about how the chemicals are measured, balanced, and what is required to deal with bio-incidents in the pool.

BTW - people vomiting in the pool is by far a bigger issue requiring spot treatment and clearing the pool than actual fecal matter in the pool.

And because it seems oblivious to you with your asinine questions.. I hope you do realize the pool has a filtration system that can turn the entire pool's contents over in a short period.

JordanNite

Original Poster
If you actually read any of the links provided to you.. you'd find such information on what the recommendations from the CDC are regarding such incidents are. You have no geniue interest in learning, or you are lazy as @%$. You are just trolling now. You asked questions.. people gave you the ability to find the answers.

Where did people give me the ability to find answers. I had a few links that i read up on, but nothing related to Disney.

Kindly tell me where the ability to find answers on Disney water parks is.

lazyboy97o

Where did people give me the ability to find answers. I had a few links that i read up on, but nothing related to Disney.

Kindly tell me where the ability to find answers on Disney water parks is.
Disney conforms, at a minimum, to legally mandated standards. They are not required to publish reports. There is no wider discussion because adisney's record so far has been one of maintaining or exceeding those standards and one without serious incident.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom