Hurricane Matthew

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
She is really making me angry.. I'm about to send someone to drag her out. Here is my last text-View attachment 167297

She did say earlier that she will be leaving after husband gets home from work. So that's a positive. Maybe the weather people are making it look worse than the what it is right now. Everyone I know is saying that there is rain and wind. The worst of it wont be til later.

Well, I hope those will be some awesome cookies.....

Dubman

The 11:00am update is showing the hook back to Florida..

1100AM.jpg

MOXOMUMD

We land before much of the high winds are scheduled to hit the resort area, so we're hoping we'll be alright. We have a town car service picking us up, we're not personally driving.

We managed to get a room a Caribbean Beach for the night and my TA is going to try to see if she can switch it to AKL during the day.
Even if you personally aren't driving it wouldn't be safe. If you can get into Tampa and have a room, stay there tonight!

GrumpyFan

The latest models are trending more toward brushing up the coast of Florida, Georgia and South Carolina, then turning back out to the Atlantic. Note that they're all pretty much in agreement up thru the 72 hr mark, after that, they go every which way. A couple of them are still showing a possible 1-2 punch, looping back across South Florida, but those are still 96+ hr predictions which I tend to give less than 10% chance at this point, it's just too far out to predict.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom