Hurricane Ian expected to impact Florida (updates and related discussions)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wow that's bananas. I'm an AP, what am I supposed to do with that? I understand they're non refundable but this is an act of God situation.

They’re refunding if you ask.

However they’re also happy to move it to another type of ticket.

Standard practice to try and retain a customer rather than lose the monetary value.
Indeed.

1. They're refunding if you ask.

2. They'll be happy to subsume the cost into a new type of ticket. If you're an AP, you can ask if that ticket price can be subsumed into the purchase of some future special event, like the Holiday Party or AHs.

3. Double check to make sure it's not transferable. When one buys a new ticket, it can be tranferred to someone in your party. This *might* be the same here and you can gift it to a friend/family member.

JoeCamel

Mental note: Do not use the TRON walkway underpass as a place to duck out of the rain.
Its still in dirt. While Tomorrowland has issues with flooding it is premature to think this area will as well. The drains are not open to move the water away or they would fill with dirt and have to be cleaned. Once they have the hardscape and landscaping in would be the time to judge if this is a flood area.

ToTBellHop

Also waffle house is back open!!! 🙌🙌

1664561170381.gif

Overlordkitty

It would probably be in bad taste, but as PR wouldnt it be cool if universal did cgi or something to make it look like dinosaurs were running around in there through the hole. Kind of act like.. the dinosaurs are really real.
Internet has done that, I think it's posted somewhere earlier in this thread

JohnD

You picked wrong, from main gate I would have done frozen, single rider TT and Soarin. Would have done my “one long wait of the day” for Rat later.
I didn't pick wrong because I was already in Epcot on Monday and did those. It just so happened I had this as my second Epcot park reservation at Epcot for the week. Didn't do Rat Monday so did it today with extra morning hours.

Walt d

It all depends on how quickly it makes its curve to the NE, the slower this happens the more north this storm will hit and the bigger it will get. It’s accurate intensity based on a Ft Myers landfall, it will be a monster if it’s a Tampa landfall.
I was worried about my castle and it’s spires. Glad there ok, now i can park the Edsel. Back in the garage. And get some sleep!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom