Hurricane Ian expected to impact Florida (updates and related discussions)

Skyliner gondolas are now being rolled back out again! 🚠

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220929-175040_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220929-175040_Gallery.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 83

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
There are times they have turned offsite guests away before. Many times, in the past. Traditionally they've only guaranteed park entry to onsite guests (and even then, guaranteed comes with caveats). This is nothing new.
…but now it’s “reserved”…which means there’s no reason to turn anyone away…

Unless…the “reservations” are a crowd direction system so they can extract equal Pennies from the college programmers across the board?

Possible?

natatomic

KUA has restored power to just over 90% of its residents, which is quite a job done by them today. Not sure about Duke, since I don’t have them. But really a heck of a job by KUA and whatever team of linemen they called in from out of state (Minnesota, I think).
Got a text from duke saying power will not be restored in our neighborhood until at least 8am tomorrow. Can’t complain too much since our manufactured home had no damage and we’re not dealing with 90° temps. And our generator is keeping our fridge running (gotta go catch it!)

wutisgood

How much demand is there for park reservations in the first few days after reopening? A lot of tourists left and others are going to take a few days to come in on delayed trips. A lot of locals are going to be cleaning up for a while so I can't see them jamming the parks. The past Disney may have limited to resort guests because they knew how many people that meant. With reservations they have a clearer picture of how many people might come.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
How much demand is there for park reservations in the first few days after reopening? A lot of tourists left and others are going to take a few days to come in on delayed trips. A lot of locals are going to be cleaning up for a while so I can't see them jamming the parks. The past Disney may have limited to resort guests because they knew how many people that meant. With reservations they have a clearer picture of how many people might come.
I went the week after Dorian and it was normal mid-September crowds. I think there’s such a huge turnover on the weekends that the crowds will likely be normal next week - if people are able to fly in.

Zipadeelady

KUA has restored power to just over 90% of its residents, which is quite a job done by them today. Not sure about Duke, since I don’t have them. But really a heck of a job by KUA and whatever team of linemen they called in from out of state (Minnesota, I think).
Duke has Altamone Spring power back on. At least in my daughters area.

CosmicDuck

Any news on MCO? We're supposed to arrive on Saturday at 3pm ET and go to the parks starting Sunday but haven't seen any MCO updates other than the one in this forum.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom