human ashes in disney??

Lee

Adventurer
Good to know.
I've made my final wishes known for when tht time comes. (A looooong time from now, I hope.)
Dump me in Seven Seas Lagoon during the fireworks. Saluting optional.

My late dog...um....currently haunts Adventureland...:lookaroun

The article in the OP....nonsense. It has been done, but is not sanctioned, or actually allowed, by Disney.

SirGoofy

Good to know.
I've made my final wishes known for when tht time comes. (A looooong time from now, I hope.)

My late dog...um....currently haunts Adventureland...
:lookaroun

I knew I saw a ghost dog late at night at the Jungle!:animwink:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Good to know.

My late dog...um....currently haunts Adventureland...:lookaroun
It will be a pirates afterlife for me.:D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
In all seriousness I have read this article before and it is indeed a parody. It resurfaces about once a year, makes the rounds and then disappears into obscurity again.

brent2124

Whether its aloud or not I sprinkled some of my Grandfathers ashes in the Seven Seas Lagoon. He loved WDW more than anyone I have ever met and we just thought it was apropriate for him.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
This is an interesting idea, even if it's fake. I'll have to write in to my will that I'm to be spread around WDW, however clandestinely it needs to be done!

goofntink

Just to let you know.You have to get a "authorized to transport human remains"permit which can be provided by the funeral home or mortuary that performed the service.It is needed if you plan to take your family members ashes to your home,or to take them to a special place to be "scattered". It is illegal in most states to scatter your loved ones ashes/remains without a permit.When my grandmother passed away we had to do this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom