human ashes in disney??

1disneydood

Ya know, that Davy Jones mist screen that you pass through on PotC?...
:lol: Yeah, ashes in the PotC water would be like sraypainting dead body on everyone. :shrug:

Why not just mix the ashes with the falling snow at MVMCP? :lol:

Or just sprinlke my ashes in the hydroponic water at LWTL. mmmmmmmmmmmmm :ROFLOL:

Duckberg

Ashes YES/NO?

I've heard stories that folks
have left some(?) ashes @
WDW & DL (snuck in :veryconfu).
ANY validity to this?

Duckberg :cool:

Scooter

I have a Walk Around The World brick.
I wouldn't mind having my ashes buried underneath it.
Some may find this weird, but I think it would be considered ok by those of you who are serious Walt Disney World lovers like myself.

SteveUK

I know this has happened in the past, and having just received some news, I can say that it may happen again in the not too distant future.

disneytopdog

It seems to me that Disney is missing a chance to make some bucks here. They have all that land and some of it was set aside to never be developed. They could have an area way away from the parks and resorts set aside to scatter or bury ashes in eco friendly boxes.

I dont think you are talking that large of amount of people that would do this.

DisneySaint

It seems to me that Disney is missing a chance to make some bucks here. They have all that land and some of it was set aside to never be developed. They could have an area way away from the parks and resorts set aside to scatter or bury ashes in eco friendly boxes.

I dont think you are talking that large of amount of people that would do this.

Gullible much?

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I, frankly, don't see why people risk getting kicked out just to do that. When I'm dead, I couldn't care less what happens to my remains. I'll be to busy being... dead, I guess. :brick:

SteveUK

As always, what looks like a dignified and sensible discussion falls to the facetious and puerile few. It's a real shame, I really feel that a good many serious and adult debates could take place here, but for the few that either seem unable, or unwilling to take the objective and serious stance.

Jasonflz

As always, what looks like a dignified and sensible discussion falls to the facetious and puerile few. It's a real shame, I really feel that a good many serious and adult debates could take place here, but for the few that either seem unable, or unwilling to take the objective and serious stance.
Really? Well call me the 100th ghost in HM then. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

pixiedust1010

I can say that I definitely know that this has been done and is probably very common. And geez, if you just take a small amount of ashes you probably would never get caught but if you dump the whole thing--well that's a different story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom