Huggle-licious

tigsmom

pintraderpayee said:
So you are on the classroom computer logged on here:lol: What is the rest of the class doing? My classroom would be on fire if I left it for 5 minutes:D. Seniors would disappear. The disappearing is a symptom of Senioritis:animwink:.
Still.....gotta luv the Seniors '06.....got one at home, too. May '06:cry:

19 days until the "yellow limo" is ºoºrlando bound (27 teens-school bus-930 miles of smiles:sohappy: :hammer: :sohappy: )

She takes business classes so they have access to the computer. She is a Senior with a major case of Senioritis! And her lousy mom (that would be me) makes her go to school everyday! :lol:

figmentmom

pintraderpayee said:
So you are on the classroom computer logged on here:lol: What is the rest of the class doing? My classroom would be on fire if I left it for 5 minutes:D.

...and my elementary students would be out the windows...:lol: :wave:

DDuckFan130

23_29_125.gif

dandaman

Connor002 said:
Today is the first day of Spring.
It snowed this morning.

:lol:

Big high pressure system sitting over our area right now, so no active storm systems for us. Maily in the upper 30's to mid-40's for the next week, and sunny. :D

pintraderpayee

tigsmom said:
She takes business classes so they have access to the computer. She is a Senior with a major case of Senioritis! And her lousy mom (that would be me) makes her go to school everyday! :lol:

We were Seniorless today. This is our week of "heck." I mean state testing. All is finished by the end of Jr. year.....so all the Seniors ditched....including mine. :snore: when I left this morning. Huggles! Not sure what it means....hoping it means a friendly hello:veryconfu :wave:

19 days until the "yellow limo" is ºoºrlando bound (27 teens-school bus-930 miles of smiles:hammer: :sohappy: )

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
He already told us what he was reaching out for :lookaroun

Was that in the Espanish convo? I never bothered to try and translate (though I did see my name mentioned :lookaroun ).

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
Was that in the Espanish convo? I never bothered to try and translate (though I did see my name mentioned :lookaroun ).
:lol: No he said it a while ago.

And don't worry...he didn't say anything bad :lol:

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
Well then I guess I missed it. :lol:

And are you sure it wasn't bad? :lookaroun
Yeah I'm sure...he mentioned Roxxy and I also...of course it could only be a compliment if it's about the three of us :lookaroun

:p

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
pintraderpayee said:
We were Seniorless today. This is our week of "heck." I mean state testing. All is finished by the end of Jr. year.....so all the Seniors ditched....including mine. :snore: when I left this morning. Huggles! Not sure what it means....hoping it means a friendly hello:veryconfu :wave:

19 days until the "yellow limo" is ºoºrlando bound (27 teens-school bus-930 miles of smiles:hammer: :sohappy: )
*huggles* to you as well By the way, huggles are just a virtual hug.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom