Huggle-licious

Lil'mermaid

Isnt there some sort of rule saying that if a teacher doesnt show up to class you can leave anytime after 5 minutes? Cause if there isnt, half my math class is in deep. :lol:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
DDuckFan130 said:
*huggles*

It's too hot here...and the wind is hot...that's not good :lookaroun
Hey you stop your complaining! It's supposed to snow here!

I don't wanna hear about hot wind! :lookaroun

(Ok...who's gonna make a joke out of that one...anyone???)

speck76

Lil'mermaid said:
Isnt there some sort of rule saying that if a teacher doesnt show up to class you can leave anytime after 5 minutes? Cause if there isnt, half my math class is in deep. :lol:

no....no such rule

In college...typically the rule is 10 minutes...but if the professor shows up 15 minutes late, and gives an assignment, you are responsible for it no matter what...

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
no....no such rule

In college...typically the rule is 10 minutes...but if the professor shows up 15 minutes late, and gives an assignment, you are responsible for it no matter what...
Down here it's 15 minutes for a professor, 20 minutes for a doctor :lol:

And Brad...ahhhh!! Me estan volviendo loca! :brick:

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
Down here it's 15 minutes for a professor, 20 minutes for a doctor :lol:

And Brad...ahhhh!! Me estan volviendo loca! :brick:

I ningún poste más largo donde están los idiotas

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
no hay lugar peor que allí más, aquí yo tiene usted mismo, Madaline, y Roxxy, aunque Roxxy está no haciendo caso de mí. :(
Aww no digas eso. Todas te queremos...y Roxxy ha estado ocupada.

*huggles* :)

pintraderpayee

Lil'mermaid said:

So you are on the classroom computer logged on here:lol: What is the rest of the class doing? My classroom would be on fire if I left it for 5 minutes:D. Seniors would disappear. The disappearing is a symptom of Senioritis:animwink:.
Still.....gotta luv the Seniors '06.....got one at home, too. May '06:cry:

19 days until the "yellow limo" is ºoºrlando bound (27 teens-school bus-930 miles of smiles:sohappy: :hammer: :sohappy: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom