Huggle-licious

WDWScottieBoy

tigsmom said:
:wave: Welcome back! And Congratulations

Thanks....couldn't be any happier right now (well, if she was still down here and didn't have to go home last night).

Good to be back, although it won't be for long since it's back to school and work. :brick:

Lil'mermaid

pintraderpayee said:
So you are on the classroom computer logged on here:lol: What is the rest of the class doing? My classroom would be on fire if I left it for 5 minutes:D. Seniors would disappear. The disappearing is a symptom of Senioritis:animwink:.
Still.....gotta luv the Seniors '06.....got one at home, too. May '06:cry:

19 days until the "yellow limo" is ºoºrlando bound (27 teens-school bus-930 miles of smiles:sohappy: :hammer: :sohappy: )

Nah, I was in study hall when I wrote that. We spent math watching the price is right and waiting for a teacher (who walked in 35 minutes late with a REALLY lame story)

And oh yeah, SENIORS OH SIX! :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Lil'mermaid said:
Nah, I was in study hall when I wrote that. We spent math watching the price is right and waiting for a teacher (who walked in 35 minutes late with a REALLY lame story)

And oh yeah, SENIORS OH SIX! :lol:

Pffft everyone knows class of 1994 rawks!! :lookaroun

What? :veryconfu :lookaroun

tigsmom

*achoo*

15 degree huggles
28_3_5.gif

Lil'mermaid

Today is gonna be a loooong day... *huggles*

Plus, I just found out that one of my friend's dad passed away last night after a massive heart attack... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom