Huggle-licious

speck76

Lil'mermaid said:
*really long day huggles*

good news though, my friend Jackie is planning on going to the same college that I'll be at next year, so now I'll know at least one person!
yeah.......a drinking buddy :)

(kidding)

Lil'mermaid

speck76 said:
yeah.......a drinking buddy :)

(kidding)

Dry campus...and I dont drink, nor do I want to see her drunk! This girl broke her leg while dancing in her bathroom, sober. (She fell over a bottle of glue. Why it was in there to start with is still beyond me.)

barnum42

Lil'mermaid said:
Dry campus...and I dont drink, nor do I want to see her drunk! This girl broke her leg while dancing in her bathroom, sober. (She fell over a bottle of glue. Why it was in there to start with is still beyond me.)

Well, bathrooms are where many people keep their scales. Maybe she was on a diet and wanted to use the glue to help her stick to it?

:D

Lil'mermaid

barnum42 said:
Well, bathrooms are where many people keep their scales. Maybe she was on a diet and wanted to use the glue to help her stick to it?

:D

:lol: Her exact reasoning had something to do with spirit week...something about sticking stuff to her face.

barnum42

Lil'mermaid said:
:lol: Her exact reasoning had something to do with spirit week...something about sticking stuff to her face.
Spirit week?

Spirit week?

Anyone else find that funny in a dry school?

:lol:

PS - what actually is Spirit Week?

speck76

Lil'mermaid said:

fell over a bottle of glue

I am not the most talented person in the world, but I don't think I have ever been at risk of assault by Elmers

MKCP 1985

If you can't outrun a container of glue . . .

Joe, you don't have spirit week on your side of the world? :lol:

Imagine some big school event. Next imagine a week of activities designed to draw attention to the fact there is a big school event occurring.

There's spirit week. :wave:

barnum42

MKCP 1985 said:

Imagine some big school event. Next imagine a week of activities designed to draw attention to the fact there is a big school event occurring.

The universities here have "Rag Week" - where they do silly things to raise money for a local charity.

tigsmom

Lil'mermaid said:
*really long day huggles*

good news though, my friend Jackie is planning on going to the same college that I'll be at next year, so now I'll know at least one person!

:sohappy:

speck76

MKCP 1985 said:

France looks a bit spirited today :D

Lil'mermaid

speck76 said:
fell over a bottle of glue

I am not the most talented person in the world, but I don't think I have ever been at risk of assault by Elmers

This girl is nuts. She came to school on the day before winter break last year, dressed as a giant present. She would sit down and pull her arms, legs and head into the box (she had a big bow on top of her head to cover the hole) and jump out to surprise people. This worked well until she got stuck in our Chem classroom door. :lol:

kal1484

Lil'mermaid said:
This girl is nuts. She came to school on the day before winter break last year, dressed as a giant present. She would sit down and pull her arms, legs and head into the box (she had a big bow on top of her head to cover the hole) and jump out to surprise people. This worked well until she got stuck in our Chem classroom door. :lol:

:lol: THANKS! I needed a big laugh right now! That's hillarious!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom