Huggle-licious

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
I also called him Bradymooshies...these aren't suffixes I came up with...my friend came up with them a long time ago. Like I'm regeroncas :lol:

I have other nicknames for Brad...but I won't go into them :lookaroun

Me too. :animwink:

Lil'mermaid

*worn out huggles*

The play opens in 17 days, we only have 14 of them left to work (that includes the final run throughs) and we're no where near ready. This year at least I found out that I'm working on stage early and not the day of the 1st show. :brick:

Time to go sleepy now... :snore:

DDuckFan130

Lil'mermaid said:
*worn out huggles*

The play opens in 17 days, we only have 14 of them left to work (that includes the final run throughs) and we're no where near ready. This year at least I found out that I'm working on stage early and not the day of the 1st show. :brick:

*huggles*

Hopefully everything will be ready by opening night :)

tigsmom

Lil'mermaid said:
*worn out huggles*

Homework first, then sleepy. :kiss:

speck76

I don't know why, but I am in a foul mood tonight......

I am not a violent person....at all....I don't poke things (often enough) or explode things......but I just feel like kicking some ______ tonight....and I have no idea why

I must be PMS'ing

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:

I am not a violent person....at all....I don't poke things (often enough) or explode things......but I just feel like kicking some ______ tonight....and I have no idea why

I must be PMS'ing

Good luck with all that!

Tell speck to run far away from you.

Hope you feel less violent soon.

speck76

Safari Giraffe said:
Good luck with all that!

Tell speck to run far away from you.

Hope you feel less violent soon.
I am eating now.....chocolate of all things....the grill is not grilling fast enough....must kick it ('cause that will work)

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:

I must be PMS'ing
Did something happen at work?

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:
I am eating now.....chocolate of all things....the grill is not grilling fast enough....must kick it ('cause that will work)

Chocolate helps lots of things. I like chocolate when I am stressed. :lol:

Maybe you should just take a few deep cleansing breaths and try to relax.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom