Huge Expedition: Everest Photo Update

mikkimouse3

Unbelievable!!

Your photos are absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!
I cannot believe how far along this has come since I was at WDW at the end
of August.

Well, now have to go back next year, because i have to ride this bad boy!

Cool....very cool
Mikki

peter11435

Original Poster
yensidtlaw1969 said:
Thanks for the photo's Peter! hope you're having/you had a great trip!.

Well it wasn't really a trip at all. I just ran in for a couple hours to check up on Everest.

imamouse

Thanks for the photo update. EE is really coming along and I (like many others) can't wait for it to open. The details and theming are coming along nicely. Yipee! :sohappy:

Laura

Can I add a couple I took last week to your thread rather than start a new one? They aren't as good as yours but just wanted to throw them in.

38740711-M.jpg

38973189-M.jpg

38973193-M.jpg

38973198-M.jpg

What I didn't realize before we got to Disney is that mountain is so huge you can see it from any high spot in Disney! I almost died when I saw it for the first time from the summit at Blizzard Beach, but all I had was a disposable underwater camera so I didn't grab any pics from there.

nate_dakparking

Great pics! It's amazing how much detail Imagineers use to build such a great theme for the area around EE. I've personally gained soo much appreciation for the park because of working there during my college program. DAK is chuck full of little details that a lot of guests over look. I try to tell people to take their time and look around them. Its a beautiful park! I remember riding the bikes backstage when they started building EE and seeing all the track laid out on the ground. Its soo cool seeing how it has progressed over the year. Again great pics! Thanks pal!

DisneyBuff

Face on Everest

First, great pictures. But when I was looking at them, in some pictures, like on the first page, last picture in the first set, when looking at the tallest peak, on the left side of it, there is what looks like a face, kinda like the man in the moon type face. Search the forums and didn’t seen anything about this. Is it just me or am I seeing something that isn’t there?

imagineerfan

It amazes me how close the actual moutain looks to the artist renderings. The one shot from across the water is extremely similar. Thank you so much for the pics! :sohappy:

Dan

annijaz

DisneyBuff said:
First, great pictures. But when I was looking at them, in some pictures, like on the first page, last picture in the first set, when looking at the tallest peak, on the left side of it, there is what looks like a face, kinda like the man in the moon type face. Search the forums and didn’t seen anything about this. Is it just me or am I seeing something that isn’t there?

Does he/she look sad ? if so i can see what u mean ?:)

Wish it could be open for my next trip 11/17/05-12/01/05 i'll just keep on dreaming.:lol:

peter11435

Original Poster
Laura22 said:
Can I add a couple I took last week to your thread rather than start a new one? They aren't as good as yours but just wanted to throw them in.

What I didn't realize before we got to Disney is that mountain is so huge you can see it from any high spot in Disney! I almost died when I saw it for the first time from the summit at Blizzard Beach, but all I had was a disposable underwater camera so I didn't grab any pics from there.

Your pictures are great, thanks for adding them. I wish my camera could zoom in that far.

dolbyman

great photos :sohappy:

I love the snow detail ... looks like actual snow came down in central flordia .. it's paint is it ? :lookaroun .... :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom