How WDW Co. spins ...

WDW1974

Original Poster
This is the official WDW spin to be given to Guests who question CMs (you know, the folks who average $9 an hour) regarding the newest, ballsiest upcharge event (with MANY more coming throughout 2016):

Everything below this sentence is Disney's own words after being run through Legal and Celebration Place as is SOP (please pay close attention to the qualifying wording because that is the wiggle room used to screw you further down the road):

Reactive FAQs

How does Disney After Hours differ from Extra Magic Hours?
Disney After Hours is a special, ticketed event while Extra Magic Hours is an exclusive benefit for Guests staying in Walt Disney World Resort Hotels (valid park ticket and Resort I.D. required).

Is Disney After Hours replacing Extra Magic Hours / Is Extra Magic Hours going away?
No. Extra Magic Hours will continue, while Disney After Hours provides another option for Guests wanting to enjoy more magic in less time at Magic Kingdom Park.

Do Disney After Hours and evening Extra Magic Hours take place simultaneously at Magic Kingdom Park?
No. Disney After Hours and evening Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom Park are separate events and take place on different dates.

Are any other Walt Disney World theme parks offering a Disney After Hours event?
At this time, Disney After Hours is only taking place at Magic Kingdom Park.

Do I need standard theme park admission in order to attend Disney After Hours?
No. You do not need standard theme park admission, however, you must have a separate event ticket in order to attend Disney After Hours. Pricing is $149 plus tax.

What time does the event start / what time can I check in for the event?
The event takes place for three hours following park close, but you are welcome to check in for the event and enjoy the park as early as 7 p.m. Please note that event specific offerings, such as ice cream novelties and bottled beverages, will only be available during the hours of the event.

What attractions will be operating during Disney After Hours?
Many of the most popular attractions at Magic Kingdom Park will be available, including:
· Big Thunder Mountain Railroad · Disney Princess greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall · Peter Pan’s Flight · Seven Dwarfs Mine Train · Space Mountain · And much, much more!

What Food & Beverage offerings will be available during Disney After Hours?
Ice cream novelties and bottled beverages are included for event participants during the hours of the event. Guests will be able to purchase additional items at Casey’s Corner and the Main Street Bakery.

What Entertainment Offerings will be available during Disney After Hours? Town Square Theater and Princess Fairytale Hall will be operating for this event .

alissafalco

My comment about this made the Disney parks blog. Im shocked! Its the last comment on the bottom.
image.png

asianway

This is the official WDW spin to be given to Guests who question CMs (you know, the folks who average $9 an hour) regarding the newest, ballsiest upcharge event (with MANY more coming throughout 2016):

Everything below this sentence is Disney's own words after being run through Legal and Celebration Place as is SOP (please pay close attention to the qualifying wording because that is the wiggle room used to screw you further down the road):

Reactive FAQs

How does Disney After Hours differ from Extra Magic Hours?
Disney After Hours is a special, ticketed event while Extra Magic Hours is an exclusive benefit for Guests staying in Walt Disney World Resort Hotels (valid park ticket and Resort I.D. required).

Is Disney After Hours replacing Extra Magic Hours / Is Extra Magic Hours going away?
No. Extra Magic Hours will continue, while Disney After Hours provides another option for Guests wanting to enjoy more magic in less time at Magic Kingdom Park.

Do Disney After Hours and evening Extra Magic Hours take place simultaneously at Magic Kingdom Park?
No. Disney After Hours and evening Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom Park are separate events and take place on different dates.

Are any other Walt Disney World theme parks offering a Disney After Hours event?
At this time, Disney After Hours is only taking place at Magic Kingdom Park.

Do I need standard theme park admission in order to attend Disney After Hours?
No. You do not need standard theme park admission, however, you must have a separate event ticket in order to attend Disney After Hours. Pricing is $149 plus tax.

What time does the event start / what time can I check in for the event?
The event takes place for three hours following park close, but you are welcome to check in for the event and enjoy the park as early as 7 p.m. Please note that event specific offerings, such as ice cream novelties and bottled beverages, will only be available during the hours of the event.

What attractions will be operating during Disney After Hours?
Many of the most popular attractions at Magic Kingdom Park will be available, including:
· Big Thunder Mountain Railroad · Disney Princess greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall · Peter Pan’s Flight · Seven Dwarfs Mine Train · Space Mountain · And much, much more!

What Food & Beverage offerings will be available during Disney After Hours?
Ice cream novelties and bottled beverages are included for event participants during the hours of the event. Guests will be able to purchase additional items at Casey’s Corner and the Main Street Bakery.

What Entertainment Offerings will be available during Disney After Hours? Town Square Theater and Princess Fairytale Hall will be operating for this event .
Yet travel agents were given a list of 27 specific attractions that would be open. Well, 3 of them being meet n greet sweatshops. Why not give cast the same list?

s8film40

But also with a third of the guests and over three times more attractions open. Still a ridiculous waste of money and very overpriced.
Well yeah the price alone will likely severely limit the crowds.

If this does indeed limit the crowds enough from a photography standpoint this actually could seem a little tempting. Three hours of taking photos of an empty park is a somewhat decent deal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom