How was the Fantasmic Dessert party?

How many people ventured out in the cold for this?

I heard Rob MKT was all over the place :lol:

Mousefest today (Meet and Greet) was boring to say the least. I guess I always assume there's some big production going on, but it was just people talking to each other, which is fine if that's the purpose of going. But that' just me

It doesn't hurt that Deb Willis (who organized the event) had to ask me to take off my "Roy is Right" button & that Jim Hill blew me off like yesterday's trash:rolleyes:

After that I left and didn't say hi to Pam or any of the WDWMagic crew that were there. Oh well, life goes on.

Mitzer

I am so sorry that I had to miss the meet too :cry:. I know it had to be really good with Pam and Belle at the helm, planning. Maybe next year! I am so glad that you all had a fantasmic time and I can't wait to see the photos also.

Invero

Oh no!!! That really sucks. Give a call to Central Lost & Found, I'm sure they might have it. Not sure of the exact number, but 407-824-2222 is the operator... they can connect you. :)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Group pic.

Attachments

• groupall.jpg
    groupall.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 170

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Table 1.... Tiggerlover1971 and her husband and RnRCJohn and his mother.

Attachments

• dessert party 2.jpg
    dessert party 2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 166

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The Mom, Stitch 79 and her boyfriend, Mightyduck and her hubby and MKT front and center.

Attachments

• dessert party 4.jpg
    dessert party 4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 154

Irrawaddy Erik

It looks like the party/meet was a lot of fun. I'm a little bummed that I was not able to get to it. (Darn changing schedule for school) Maybe next time.

wannabeBelle

hey all!!!! I had an amazing time at the Meet & Greet!!! I wore my one and only shirt on the night of Dec 4th so any of the people wandering around the park could spot us.
I was so glad we were abe to meet up with all the people we knew were going to be there!! Hello to Tigger Lover, Invero, The Mom, RnRc John, JDarling and all of the other lovely people I met that night. Pam and her family are just an absolutely amazing group of people. It was my honor and pleasure to have been with them for most of the time that they were in Disney.
The desert party was awesome and I just wish I didnt have a cold so I could have enjoyed the desserts more and headed off to Pleasure Island with the rest!!! Unfortunately I spent the evening with my cold medicines!!!! BTW that is me with the red cheeks and the purple Eeyore shirt on!!!!
As far as the Mega Meet it was simply that ...a place to meet and talk to fellow Disney fans about anything Disney. Steve, you had received more compliments on this website in terms of the set up and execution of the contents. I specifically met Len Testa ( wonderful chatting with you!) and A. Townsend & his lovely family.
The Dessert Party was spoken about A LOT On the boards. Several Cast members did attend but that was coincidence. The party was open to all forum members and their family and friends.
Id like to thank Pam for all the hard work she did organizing and coordinating this event. Id also like to thank all the people who were able to come and make this a special evening under the stars for the WDW Magic gang!!!
Are we ready for the second annual Meet & Greet? Belle

Lilo

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
The desert party was awesome and I just wish I didnt have a cold so I could have enjoyed the desserts more and headed off to Pleasure Island with the rest!!! Unfortunately I spent the evening with my cold medicines!!!!

I can't believe you Belle. Only you would get a cold in Florida while the rest us of at home had to shovel out of 10' of snow:brick:

Or did you meet some cutie you forgot to tell me about:D

Welcome back, BTW it's snowing again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lilo

LadyDarling

Thank you!

Thank you all! The dessert party was a BLAST. (See "J.Darling and her boys...") The view was GREAT! :) And the desserts were awesome. We all had a blast.

For those of you who've seen my posts about Matt, from the left to the right in the photo is Matt, ME (Jay), Don (hubby), and Mike (best man/friend).

It turns out it was great that we took Matt when we did. Upon him getting him, he got some test results back that said he's not doing well. Everything happens for reason, and he's still in my prayers every day (usually more than once) So if anyone else is moved this holiday season, please send a prayer/well wish out to the total stranger.

Enjoy the Cds! :)
- J.Darling

wannabeBelle

Hey Jay, I am so glad you enjoyed the party. As you see your group is very photogenic!! Sned Matt my best and tell him he is in my thoughts and prayers!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom