How was the Fantasmic Dessert party?

How many people ventured out in the cold for this?

I heard Rob MKT was all over the place :lol:

Mousefest today (Meet and Greet) was boring to say the least. I guess I always assume there's some big production going on, but it was just people talking to each other, which is fine if that's the purpose of going. But that' just me

It doesn't hurt that Deb Willis (who organized the event) had to ask me to take off my "Roy is Right" button & that Jim Hill blew me off like yesterday's trash:rolleyes:

After that I left and didn't say hi to Pam or any of the WDWMagic crew that were there. Oh well, life goes on.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Pixie Duster
Thanks for the answer, but howcome I never hear about them and I read Eyes and Ears, visit the portal frequently, among other things...? not questioning you, obviously, just really, really confused.

Disney isn't aware of everything that's happening on property ;) If they were, I wouldn't have as much fun in WDW as I have :drevil:

For most private parties, the only people who are told are those that need to know as part of their job duties. Not to mention, Cast Portal and Eyes and Ears really aren't THAT up to date. Most of the information on there, I know at least a week before, and the Cast Portal/Eyes and Ears serve as my confirmation.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by KevinPage
How many people ventured out in the cold for this?

I heard Rob MKT was all over the place :lol:

Mousefest today (Meet and Greet) was boring to say the least. I guess I always assume there's some big production going on, but it was just people talking to each other, which is fine if that's the purpose of going. But that' just me

It doesn't hurt that Deb Willis (who organized the event) had to ask me to take off my "Roy is Right" button & that Jim Hill blew me off like yesterday's trash:rolleyes:

After that I left and didn't say hi to Pam or any of the WDWMagic crew that were there. Oh well, life goes on.

I'm so sorry I missed seeing you! I was one of the greeters at the bottom of the escalator, directing people who arrived by boat. I was there until 2PM, so didn't get to mingle much upstairs. I did have a great time talking with two members of targrel.com., including their "The Mom" !!!

They only have about 350 members, but at least 20 of them were there all weekend! I ran into them all again at RnR; a really nice bunch of people. (But they already have The Mom, so I'm sticking with my kids here. ;) )

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Maria

I´m very curious to know how the dessert party went and who all was there, and who wasn´t wearing a coat! :animwink:

Tyler wasn't wearing a coat! (But WAS wearing a Mickey santa hat.
:lol: ) It wasn't all that cold for the dessert party; it started getting cold while we were at PI, and the next morning was freezing!

Maria, mightyduck and her new husband were there; I spent most of my time with them. He's a real cutie, and a great guy. I totally approve of her choice. She even brought me my place card holder from the reception.

mkt was a bit of a party pooper; he CLAIMS he had to work at 7AM, so didn't go to PI with us. :rolleyes:

polyman 65

We where at the Christmas party on Thursday 12/4 and we didnt see one Wdwmagic shirt on anyone,so we didnt see any of you.Had a great time at the party but we still like halloween much better,I like free candy better than that boiling hot chocolate.Hey Pixie duster did you go over to Pop Centry to the cast open house,we did it was so cool,we got free drinks and buttons and got to purchase a limited edition pin.The food court seems to small to handle the amount of people though,but we still loved it.:sohappy:

Pippa

What the heck happened at the Adventurers club?? I love that place, belle and I had a blast when we met up there a few weeks ago!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by The Mom
mkt was a bit of a party pooper; he CLAIMS he had to work at 7AM, so didn't go to PI with us. :rolleyes:

had I gone to PI, I wouldn't have left till 2... and I wouldn't have fallen asleep till 5. This way I went to bed at 2 and woke up at 6:30

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by polyman 65
We where at the Christmas party on Thursday 12/4 and we didnt see one Wdwmagic shirt on anyone,so we didnt see any of you.Had a great time at the party but we still like halloween much better,I like free candy better than that boiling hot chocolate.Hey Pixie duster did you go over to Pop Centry to the cast open house,we did it was so cool,we got free drinks and buttons and got to purchase a limited edition pin.The food court seems to small to handle the amount of people though,but we still loved it.:sohappy:

Don't feel too bad; mightyduck was only about 20 feet away from us while watching the fireworks, and she didn't see us, either! Plus, she knows what Tyler and I look like. ;)

Invero

Originally posted by Pippa
What the heck happened at the Adventurers club?? I love that place, belle and I had a blast when we met up there a few weeks ago!

Nothing... I didn't get dragged up on stage. Nope, not me. :drevil:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I have the pics, but they didn't come out really good. Hubby says the night time thing on the camera must not be working right.:(

I have to get them resized and on here asap.

Pam

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Invero
Nothing... I didn't get dragged up on stage. Nope, not me. :drevil:

And I only had [[mumble some number]]] glasses of wine so you had an excuse to go to the bar for me. ;)

Maria

Wow! sounds like lots of fun! I can´t believe the world famous newlyweds showed up! How nice!

I can´t wait to see pictures! Pam, the night vision usually works perfect when you have the camera still, in a tripod or so. If you are holding the camera, then flash works better. ;) No matter what, we want pictures!!! :D

The Mom

Premium Member
And I even had one (photo) of my lack of ! Oh well, I guess you people who were waiting to "see" me will just have to wait longer. :lol:

lentesta

Premium Member
How did I miss a party? And one with dessert, too! I even brought my WDWMagic shirt to MouseFest. Rats. Maybe next year. And maybe next year we can get Steve to go!

Len

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by lentesta
How did I miss a party? And one with dessert, too! I even brought my WDWMagic shirt to MouseFest. Rats. Maybe next year. And maybe next year we can get Steve to go!

Len

I was there, and I didn't see a wdwmagic t-shirt!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom