How was the Fantasmic Dessert party?

How many people ventured out in the cold for this?

I heard Rob MKT was all over the place :lol:

Mousefest today (Meet and Greet) was boring to say the least. I guess I always assume there's some big production going on, but it was just people talking to each other, which is fine if that's the purpose of going. But that' just me

It doesn't hurt that Deb Willis (who organized the event) had to ask me to take off my "Roy is Right" button & that Jim Hill blew me off like yesterday's trash:rolleyes:

After that I left and didn't say hi to Pam or any of the WDWMagic crew that were there. Oh well, life goes on.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You mean these??:lol:

Attachments

• mvmcp.jpg
    mvmcp.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 96

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I found a couple from the Dessert party of just the forum members. I don't remember if I posted them yet, but here they are.

Attachments

• wdwmagic posters 2.jpg
    wdwmagic posters 2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 85

Invero

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey Tyler did you ever get to see Clay Aiken do his songs for the TV version of the MVMCP? Belle

No! :( :( :(

I overslept, and then was almost late for work. Oops! :)

wannabeBelle

Well that kinda stinks!! I actually happen to enjoy his performances. I may be one of the very few judging by some of the comments I have seen though!!! I hope all is going well for you over in Pop Land!!! With any luck Disney will release some AP codes and Ill be down to visit you in late February/Early March!!! Hope 2004 is an amazing year for you!! Belle

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Well that kinda stinks!! I actually happen to enjoy his performances. I may be one of the very few judging by some of the comments I have seen though!!! I hope all is going well for you over in Pop Land!!! With any luck Disney will release some AP codes and Ill be down to visit you in late February/Early March!!! Hope 2004 is an amazing year for you!! Belle
hey belle mousesavers is hinting that tommorrow they are releasing more AP rates for February 12- April I had ressies for pop century for Feb 11-16 I am going to see if they can change it to the 13-16

wannabeBelle

Tigger Lover you are a Goddess!!! Small children will praise your name!!! Cant tell I Am a tad happy about the AP rates now can ya?? Thanks ever so much for the information. I really appreciate it. I have become so spoiled with the AP rates. I know they say they arent guaranteed and I can certainly see excluding the busiest times of year such as Christmas and Easter, but we are a loyal fan base that wants to keep returning!! Help us out a little bit!! Once again, thanks for the info!!! If you happen to get any more info please post or PM or e mail me!! Thanks!! Belle

tiggerlover1971

You are so welcome I was afraid they wouldnt have any AP rates for the weekend because of Valentines day but I am estatic because DH doesnt have to use a day of Vacation up we wanted to save that extra day for June YAY !!!!

Lhriangel

YAY I finally get to see the pictures hehe. Can someone edit me out of them.. hehe. Anyways I had lots of fun that night :).

wannabeBelle

Hey Everyone!! Are we ready for Meet Part II?? Look for the thread started by Pam and vote as to when you'd like our next meet to be!! Belle

Mitzer

Belle:

Great photo of you, Pam and Deb. I didn't know you all met up. So, when did you all get to meet her? Did you have fun?

wannabeBelle

Hey Mitzer we met up with Deb Wills at the Mega Mouse Meet on Saturday december 6, 2003. What a great lady!!! She was absolutely awesome, couldnt have been nicer to Pam and I. I had fun the entire week it was all pretty awesome, hence the reason for wanting to do another Meet Part II!!! Belle

Mitzer

I am so glad you and Pam got to meet her and that she was so nice. From what Pam has told me, she is an extremely nice lady. I hope to make the next meet...if not, then Feb with you guys! Well, a few days!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom