How things change..What do you miss?

yankspy

1. I miss the times when you could have a leisurely breakfast on the porch at Main Street Cafe (I think that was the name), and watch the crowds walk by. This was before Tony's.

2. I miss the old Minnie's Minniehuene at the Polynesian. The best breakfast ever.

3. The original ending to Carousel of Progress (I guess progress got too modern for me).

4. Chocolate covered bananas at the Magic Kingdom .

5. If You Had Wings, Dreamflight, Diamond Horseshow Revue, and the flower market on Main Street.

6. World of Motion, Horizons and Kitchen Kabaret.

7. Chillaquillas at San Angel Inn, when San Angel Inn had better food.

8. Mostly I miss the old Contemporary Resort. The arcade, movie theatre and artist drawing caricatures. And staying in the tower for $74 a night.
You mean this porch? Sorry for the bad picture but yes I miss this as well. There was nothing like having breakfast while listening to the sounds of Main Street.

Disneybird

You mean this porch? Sorry for the bad picture but yes I miss this as well. There was nothing like having breakfast while listening to the sounds of Main Street.
Yes, that's the porch. Times seemed so much quieter then.

One more thing to add: River Country

jonnyc

OK, I love the Toll House Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich, too, but come on! I know we're on vacation down there, but still! It was picked as the "Worst frozen treat" by Eat this, not that. It has 520 calories:eek:, 23 grams of fat (9 saturated):eek:, and last but not least, 44 grams of SUGAR:eek::eek:. Even being active at WDW, you have to like give up a whole meal to eat just one!

But I know - I gotta have one, too!

Isn't it 2500 recommended calories for a man in a day. That means we can have about 5 Toll Houses!

They need to be brought back, when in WDW we are on Holiday, so a little treat won't hurt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom