how much is too much??

tams

Original Poster
sorry been busy here is picture of main street been raining over 2 weeks straight lol trying to go around the rain will send more pics later going to hollywood studios for star wars weekends talk at ya soon
picture.php

tams

Original Poster
we came here few weeks ago the first week here went out to all the parks like crazy now we are taking it a little easier we started at the pops hotel very small but cafe was great after 14 days we are at the carribean beach room is ok bigger but the hotel staff alittle rude we are going to be at this hotel 1 more week then we are going to family suite room finally got to try the tye dye cheese cake yum we have been going alot to magic kingdom and to hollywood studios for star wars weekends weather alittle rainy ok ok alot rainy but only for a couple hours a day today going to epcot if you have any ? about parks or hotels let us know will send pictures soon

WishIwasThere

we came here few weeks ago the first week here went out to all the parks like crazy now we are taking it a little easier we started at the pops hotel very small but cafe was great after 14 days we are at the carribean beach room is ok bigger but the hotel staff alittle rude we are going to be at this hotel 1 more week then we are going to family suite room finally got to try the tye dye cheese cake yum we have been going alot to magic kingdom and to hollywood studios for star wars weekends weather alittle rainy ok ok alot rainy but only for a couple hours a day today going to epcot if you have any ? about parks or hotels let us know will send pictures soon

See my name...that says it all...though I think 65 days is still too long.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I dont know if i should report on this thread start a new one or blogs page:confused:

I'd start a new thread, especially if you are going to report on your trip.

This thread was about the length of your stay (not the stay itself).

sweetpee_1993

If you start a new thread for your pics along the way please link it here for those of us who are a bit slooooow. LOL!

Wow! I can't imagine 65 days straight. For me, it would depend on a lot of things but most important would be who was with me. If my family was with me I *might* make it that long. I think after a couple weeks of constant togetherness with my sons would kill me. I say this because I know without a doubt that if my boys were together 24/7 for that length of time they'd be duking it out 6 times a day. Can you imagine teen & tween boys on Main Street USA full-on throwing punches, cursing & screaming at each other? It'd be a whoooole new kind of magical experience. LOL!

As others have said, I think 65 days would be a little too much for me personally but I'd love to try. I imagine if time/money were no object I'd like to spend time in other Disney parks, do a Disney cruise, or take an Adventures by Disney journey.....or all of the above!

Have fun! :wave:

gspin2k1

As much as I love Disney World. If I was only to do Disney World, I'd probably get bored in about 2 weeks, and even then I probably would've been able to pull off EVERYTHING there is to do and see (assuming I wasn't already broke). Okay maybe not Everything, but everything I'd ever be curious to see. But i'm sure you 65 day vacation isn't limited to just Disney World. Maybe seeing some family and friends in Orlando? drive up to Tampa and check out Busch Gardens, hit up Sea World and Universal Studios. and 65 days even if bored with your family is still 100X better than 65 days bored at work. Enjoy your vacation.

~G

SoupBone

And yet you keep coming back. You must really hate yourself.
Hot tip, Oscar Wilde: Participation is not mandatory. Your input will not now, nor ever, be missed if you decide to sneak over to that Mensa message board that's clamoring for your savvy worldview. Don't let the cyberdoor hit you on the binary @ss on the way out.

Full of win.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom